How long til sex starts feeling good ?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexii.bunni, Jun 4, 2007.

1. sexii.bunni

sexii.bunni New Member

I lost it to my boyfriend on Thursday night and we've had sex 3 out of the 4 nights since then. It's still a tiny bit painful but for the most I don't feel anything ? Is this normal ?
    When will it start feeling good ?
    xOxOx

2. hiiro

hiiro New Member

My gender isn't the same as yours, but I think a general question to be asked would be if your getting aroused enough prior to penetration.

Also if your not feeling anything, if you happen to know what feels good if you were say, on your own, guide your boyfriend. He'll only learn his mistakes if you at least let him know that what he's doing isn't perfectly cutting it.

3. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

As said before it is key for girls to have foreplay. Men it doesn't matter as much.

Next it will take you a little time to become comfortable with him. Once you start to trust him it will become easier.

Some girls don't cum as easy as other girls so this may be a little problem but it just takes time to learn your own body and his body. Time generally fixes most things.

If it is a little sore then tell him to lay off it for a little bit. If he loves you then he will accomedate for your soreness. If not he is not for you anyway.(sp) sorry can't spell worth crap

So basically just give it time, be patient and explore and love each other and it should become easier and more pleasurable.

good luck

4. alex5219

alex5219 New Member

My girlfriend and I were both virgins when we began dating. It was painful for her the first 3-4 times, but it felt good for her after the first time, even though it still hurt. Have you tried other forms of stimulation? If so, did they feel good?

5. sexless

sexless New Member

hei, take ask your boyfriend to explore your body, with his hands and tongues. you will be ready and receptive to penetraive sex when you are all wet and aroused not before that. foreplay is a very important part of making love and cannot be rushed :) hopefully he will be gentle and take it slowly, you can tell him to slow down if you are not ready tell him so, i'm sure he wouldn't mind.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

If your b/f is just doing the basic in and out, not applying and stimulation to your clitoris, you may not be feeling anything because of that. There are various positions you can both work on so you are aroused to orgasm...or so I've read. I have only experienced an orgasm once just from penetration and it was very weak. You might want to have him bring you to climax before he even enters you by oral sex, vibrators, or other methods.

As far as the pain goes, it may be due to lack of lubrication. If you orgasm before he enters you, that should take care of the problem, or you can try a lube.

7. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Only once, it is interesting at how different each person really is.
    My girlfriend has wonderful orgasms from basic penetration all the time.
    I mean we do other things that give her orgasms
    but she loves basic penetration as old trusty

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

It's definitely normal for it to hurt the first few times after losing your virginity. You're still pretty tight and that part of your body is not yet become accustomed to being used in that way. I remember it hurting the first few times for me after I lost my virginity. It's important that you are very aroused and ready and that will help lessen the pain.