How long does it usually take for a couple to have sex for the first time?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Jul 9, 2012.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I'm just curious about the average length of time that goes by before a couple will have sex for the first time.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

It varies by person. My husband and I had sex after the second date. That's just us though.

3. hammertime

hammertime New Member

I have only ever had sex with one woman, my ex girlfriend and that took place after about 5 weeks and 10 dates.

4. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

betweeen my ex's and i, i was with one guy for 3 years, and we had sex after 8 months. however, we were long distance and that probably affects the time length with sex.

my current boyfriend and i had sex after 2-3 months. hahha.

5. faceman

faceman New Member

I boinked my so the first time we kissed but we knew each other for Years and always had "tension"

6. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

it all depends on the 2 people. it can happen the first date, or a month later.
    which i have done both.

7. Rando

Rando New Member

True that. My girlfriend and I had a one night stand before we started dating and it didn't feel too early at all. If it feels right why not :D

Edit: I guess you couldn't call it a one night stand if it turned into a relationship...

8. stephen

stephen Member

Never stayed with any girl who put out on the first date, figured they werent confident enough with themselves. My wife held out for our 3rd date.

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

about half of the 47 were on the first night. I had a 3 date rule though, if I didn't get it by the third date, there wasn't a fourth.....except one. My wife went to date 5.

10. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I was married for a time, not now. We were getting to know each other for a few months. I would say it was only a few weeks after we decided to date, she called me up to come and get her. Her mom was having a Bible study. I did go get her. We were horsing around on a couch upside down, legs on the wall our heads hanging down. For some reason we started to kiss. We got really horny from that, made into the bedroom. We got naked, she was on the floor. I flipped her legs over my shoulders and and then, I enjoyed giving her the best oral she had ever had. Funny. Think we did a little penetration. Then she finished me off. First time I had someone swallow my orgasm.

Much shorter after marriage. Met a woman online. We talked for a while then met. It was only the third time we met in person. Three weeks maybe it took to met three times. Went for a walk, had dinner at a little bistro. Walked back to my conversion van, which saw some action after being married, pulled the shades and…
    we came out the other side very satisfied.

She even waited for me to go up and pull a condemn from one that had saved for just this happening. A few months later, she talked me into getting snipped. We are still together six years later.

#10 CurvedUp, Jul 9, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  11. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It really depends on the people in the relationship. My husband and i had sex the moment we met. With others before him it ranged anywhere from a day, a few days, a week, a couple of weeks to almost 4 years.

12. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

When I first met my fiancee we dated and didn't start to fool around till about the second month and we had sex for the first time together almost 4 months into our relationship. Just like everyone that replied has said, it varies from people to people and couples in general. We decided to "feel" each other out and make sure there was a special something between us as we both aren't the type for one night stands or short flings within our personalities.

13. BigB73

Verified Gold Member

My last gf was on our second date. We said we would take it slow, but then she started unbuttoning my shirt. I said "What happen to slow"...she said "fuck it!" =)

14. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's almost exactly how it happened with me and my husband. We wanted to take it slow but the moment we were alone the tension was too much.

15. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

fucking awesome!!

16. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

All of my relationships, aside from my first one (long story) have been friends with benefits. My marriage started that way, until we fell for each other.