How long Does it Take?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pbs, Jun 29, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Just curious. How long does it take from the time you begin foreplay that is intended to result in sex until you end things and either go to sleep or get up?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Unless it is a hurried quickie then about 45 min to one hour is about normal for us.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Depends: weekday after work or in the evening about 30 minutes (my wife is very orgasmic, so her first orgasm takes all of about 3 minutes). On Sunday afternoons we take our time and do different things, so it could be an hour or two.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

About an hour to an hour and a half, down from 2 hrs...old age is a bitch. A quickie is half an hour or so.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I guess everyone is different, but since growing older, we're finding that we actually take longer than when we were younger. I think it's a combination of wanting to make the pleasure last longer and, after all those thousands of orgasms in the past, looking for and finding new and different ways to enjoy every touch and feeling. Not to mention that, being retired, we finally have the time to take however much time we want. We now set aside a full day for play dates - from the time we get up in the AM until.... We no longer have "quickies."

6. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've got a 12 and 14 yr old that are involved in everything so we are always on the go.