How long does it last?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by LongwoodU, Oct 29, 2015.

1. LongwoodU

Gold Member

On average how long does sex last for you? How much time do you spend on foreplay? How long does the actual act last before the grand finale? Too long? Too quick? Just curious what other people are up to.

On average I know we spend about 15 minutes or so with foreplay then around 10 to 30 minutes or so actually having sex. Sometimes I wish I could go longer but she always has multiple orgasms and a bit worn out, so I'm confident that she ia happy!

2. sensless

Gold Member

Most times, we don't do foreplay. I think with my man sex lasts something between 10 and 30 min. But that's me guessing, since we've never really measured the duration.
    The upper limit is rather an exception.

fairlthick likes this.
  3. fairlthick

Gold Member

Depends on how much time we have? As little as a few minutes for a quickie all the way to several hours if we have the time. I can go for hours and prefer that.

LongwoodU likes this.
  4. fairlthick

Gold Member

Oh and as far as foreplay, the same applies. I like to spend at least 30-60 minutes on it before and more during and after as well.

5. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Damn man! I'm definitely envious. I could spend forever in foreplay, touching, kissing, and eating my wifes sweet wet pussy (FUCK I love that) but when it comes down to fucking I can't last an hour like I used to..... well let me edit that, I can't spend an hour without being drunk. If I've been drinking some I can keep going and going and going and just won't cum until the morning. Back in college I'd rock those girls.... I drank a good bit back in college!

fairlthick likes this.
  6. LongwoodU

Gold Member

@sensless Is it good? Do you wish it was more frequent or lasted longer or is it just right?

7. fairlthick

Gold Member

I practice on control by edging when I masturbate and doing lots of kegel exercises. My staying power is better now than in my 20's. I can maintain an erection for hours and my ejaculations are much higher in volume and far more intense. I can have an orgasm that can last 45 seconds or more. It's so incredible and I'm 52 years old.

8. LongwoodU

Gold Member

Damn! Teach me sensei! I'm familiar with kegal's but I just don't do them that much.... how frequently and for how long do you do them.

9. fairlthick

Gold Member

Sorry for the misspelled kegals.... I do them daily, sometimes 3 or 4 times a day usually for 5 or 6 15 second squeezes. I also do erect squeezes, penis stretches and jelqing exercises 4 to 5 times a week. My erections are much larger, heavier, more vascular and harder than ever before. All these practices can and will help.

10. sensless

Gold Member

It's perfect. I must just add I don't count oral as foreplay. Sometimes it's all we do, when I make him cum from that.

11. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

It is all good and the time span is unimportant as long as there is mutual pleasure :) It is beat not to worry about these things as it is the feelings behind the sex which matter most rather than the sheer mechanics ::)

LongwoodU likes this.
  12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

If I can butt in ....
    With my friend I was lucky she was just the right fit for me - I had real tight or pretty snug which kills me quick.
    Anyway, I found that going slower and halfway in allowed me to give her good sex and I could last like I never could before.
    When going deep we worked slow and when I felt the start of tingling I would pull back a bit, sometimes stop a few seconds to prevent getting in the zone where it's too stimulated. About edging, it's about stopping before ejaculation, and when safe to continue, you go at it again, carefully to maintain control.
    The beauty of it for me is that not only it lasts longer, it gives me orgasms, not just one.
    My friend LOVED feeling me orgasm inside her when edging.
    Also edging gives a stronger finish and a bit more comes out too.

13. uncut7in

Gold Member

Probably about 20 minutes of kissing, sensual touch, and gradual undressing down to underwear, Mutual oral sex for 30 minutes, then I fuck his ass for a good 30 minutes in 3 or 4 different positions.

phish and LongwoodU like this.
  14. phish

Gold Member

On a good night around little over an hour for all. About 20 mins of that fucking and the rest oral and other. I can be quick to the draw sometimes on the fucking so I make up for it with oral which I'm very good at..... :)

15. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Long enough for both parties to be satiated.

MariaMaria and duffy like this.
  16. macker

Gold Member

Depends how long it has been since the last time LOL