How long do you wait ladies?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ImLikasexmachin, Aug 12, 2007.

1. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

This question is for the women on the forum.

How long do you usually wait before you have sex with someone you just met? weeks? days? hours? does there have to be dating before hand? one night stands?

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Good question! I'm the sort of person who needs to establish an emotional connection with a person before sharing myself, physically, but I don't have any specific timetable for when sex should occur. Mutual trust must be present, and I have to know that it's about more than just sex...that the guy I'm about to get down and dirty with wants to share something wild and special with me, and isn't just anxious to get laid. It usually takes more than "weeks" to get to that point. Sometimes it takes months. We would have discussed sex well in advance...I'd want to have the STD convo early on, and I'd want to be certain that he's got a libido that can keep up with mine! We'd also have a convo about personal boundaries; I'd want him to know that threesomes are never going to be a possibility, and we should feel comfy enough with one another to share our sexual philosophies...maybe even talk about activities we love and things we want to try. Yes, all this before having sex. It's worked very well for me so far :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Heck yeah! Bluesy said it all.

4. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

interesting!

that is alot before sex but I'm sure it does work for you! how could it not? I am excited to hear more

5. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

If i was looking for a one night stand, the guy would have to be someone i already knew. Im not saying a close friend, but a friend of a friend or an aquantince. But i never had one and never will.

But in a relationship, there has to have an emotional connection, and we have to have things in common. I don't have a timetable either. But i do like to know there is something between us (thats more than just sex)

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Ideally one should wait at least until you know his first and last name and whether or not he has a criminal record, but honestly it depends on how horny I am. In the wild days of my youth, I've waited mere hours before having sex with someone.

7. TeethsoWhite

TeethsoWhite New Member

This is the gf. i think that you should love the person... and don't let the pressure that a man puts on you make your judgment faulty. Trust your instincts~ if you aren't totally into it then dont and if you do have sex soon after meeting a guy then let that be one of the only things you share with him for a while: keep yourself mysterious.

8. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Scratches self of of list...........has a criminal record whops ......:eek:

Sound advice i think a lot of the females here already do that...

Me i am a guy but i am extremly elusive....a female has to have something extremly special about her to catch me for real...

9. biggonjr

biggonjr New Member

honestly i don't think this should pertain just to women i a guy and i have many of the same views that the women who replied have.especially Bluesy.

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well...the criminal record isn't a bad thing per se. It depends on the extent of the crime. Yours truly has a criminal record as well. I got popped for shoplifting in the wild days of my youth. :eek:

11. cook74

Gold Member

That's terrible Puss,:tsktsk I have to scratch you of my list now, and here I was thinking we had a future.:(

:rofl:rofl:rofl

12. anonomous_2007

anonomous_2007 New Member

hope you dont mind me contributing
    my girly started giving me head after the 3rd time i saw her. and that was a month ago - been seeing each other about twice a week
    had our first session 3 weeks ago, then 2 weeks ago, then last night. so once a week basically.

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sadly mine goes a bit further than that Puss :(
    In my youth i was a bad bad boy, but i did eventualy grow up into the messed up man i am today :p

But no longer partake in any criminal adventure.

14. Bluesy

Gold Member

And you're 20! Can I ask you a question? How did you come to develop your sexual philosophy? Were there certain people, or incidents, that influenced your decision to regard sex a bit more seriously than the majority of your peers? It just seems so unusual to see a young man with your attitude these days. (But so refreshing! :))

15. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Yeah, I have only had one sex partner.
    We waited like three months after we started dating to have sex.
    We both wanted to basically as soon as we met but we waited until we felt close and completely comfortable with each other before we started having sex.
    I had talked to her a great deal about relationships and sex before we got sexually involved.
    I believe we approached the whole thing in a very mature way and I am glad we approached it in the way that we did.

16. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My first wife and I went to bed 3 hours after we met and moved in togeather the next day. Lasted 14 years.:eyes