How long do you last?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by talldarknaverage, Apr 9, 2011.

1. talldarknaverage

talldarknaverage New Member

Just wondering how long most guys last before orgasm? Also, how many times do you do it typically?

I dont last as long as I used to and dont do it as many times as I used to, I am certain it's due to boredom in my relationship (6 years.)

I need to try some "new" sex. But, I cant do that to her..

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can last as long (or short) as the woman wants or not cum at all if that is necessary.
    The only proviso is that after about an hour I tend to lose my erection as after too many denials it will simply give up trying for a time.

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

The average duration of intercourse is roughly 5 to 10 minutes, typically around 7. In Kinsey's day it was 2 to 3 minutes. I typically last about 10 minutes, although I can go much longer. Those who have read some of my posts will realise that I have a thick penis, and if I thrust away for too long we both get sore with the friction. It's nothing to do with lubrication and it's all about me stretching her. It's not fun when sex becomes burning, painful agony, and you can't have sex again until you both recover.

I don't think an affair will necessarily make you last longer, although affairs refresh and recharge sex and make it more exciting with your wife again.

4. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

For me...it's not a question of how long I last (which isn't very long) but more about what got me to that point. My orgasm is usually the culmination of a lot of playing. It's always been about the foreplay...and that can go for a LONG time...

5. 33stack

Gold Member

anywhere from 2 to 60 min.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well spoken BL.
    And yes like 33stack I can last the distance but wear & tear on sensitive bits....well you can imagine the consequences.
    Still have a raw cock and she has been away almost a week now :(

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

In most cases not much more than a minute or 2.

8. Meee

Gold Member

For me, different locations are the quickest way to make almost any sex "new."

But to answer your question: the boyfriend lasts as long as I want him to. Changing positions, rhythm, angle keeps things going. We can even stop and do something else and then get back to it. With us, you see, foreplay isn't always just fore. Sometimes it's midplay. Our sex doesn't follow in order. It doesn't have any order at all, LOL. So we can really stretch it out if we want to. If we start intercourse and he just pumps away until he cums, well, that's a sign that there's something wrong with our mood.

When we do settle in to "the old in-out" as someone called it, he lasts 10 minutes to an hour. Actually, he can't cum in less than ten minutes no matter what we try. The hour would be if he's already cum once or twice in the past day. More than an hour? I don't think I'd like it.

9. phish

Gold Member

For me its not that long about 2 mins after about 45-60 minutes of foreplay.

10. pcbdaddy

pcbdaddy New Member

It takes my wife about 10mins to orgasm (the Big One). Then i go about another 5-10 mins....

That being said if im not waiting for her to orgasm....5-7 mins is average...and yes we have timed the sessions...a 2 min quickie is not out of the question also.

Now when talking about BJ...I tend to take about 15ins..not sure why...Wife gets pissed sometimes caus her jaw hurts..I have 6.5 Girth.

11. Lucky

Lucky New Member

When I was younger, I was good for 15 minutes of actual intercourse a little more or less but as I have aged, my stamina has too and I can go for over an hour or until she says enough.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Regarding just doing the old in and out, it depends on how excited I am. On the average, I usually go about 10 minutes, I'm guessing. I really don't know. I've gone a long time before, could have been 20, again I don't know for sure, but she probably wants it to finish or do something else before that. Lots of times I only last a few minutes. Those times I cum hardest and it's best for me. After a marathon I don't cum with as much energy.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I believe using silicone lube allows for longer sex as it reduces friction but also wear and tear of mucous membranes.
    In agreement with HR that quick fast sex tends to be more intense than more leisurely activity.
    Our sex is more the style described by Meee.
    It is more of a journey than a single event which is great when you have the luxury of time. In fact for us sex is the main entertainment activity in our lives and second only to work in terms of time allocation.

14. sayss18

Gold Member

I usually last about 10 minutes although I usually alternate penetrative sex with other things like oral so often take much longer. I often like to withdraw before coming and then spend time giving the woman oral sex and an orgasm that way.

The length of time it takes me to climax through penetrative sex varies a lot, once I lasted only a few seconds - which was a bit embarassing - although I gave the woman plenty of oral sex afterwards to satisfy her. Other times I can go on for ages.

15. awakened

awakened New Member

With the last couple we had swing play with. The 43 yr old guy did both of us for almost 3 hrs, only getting soft 1-2 times. I was in awe !!!!!!! he was long(8inches) and extremely thick. We did not use one drop of lube the entire night, both of us girls were quite wet enough the whole time.
    I just dont know how in hell he lasted that long(until his girlfriend said it was okay to finally cum)

16. Outshout

Outshout New Member

If I'm only concerned with my own orgasm, I don't think I would last very long. Probably anywhere from 3-7 minutes if I'm pumping away at a comfortable speed for both of us. However, my big thing is I don't like to cum until I make my partner orgasm. I just don't think it's fair for me to get off before my partner.

The longest I've ever gone at a stretch was 45 minutes. I lasted that long because no matter what I did, I couldn't get my girlfriend to orgasm. However, that was the night she let perform oral on her. My tongue hit her clit and she orgasmed almost instantly. Then I bent her over and went to work for myself. I was...impressed with that stamina, to say the very least.

17. nyxx

nyxx New Member

if sex is boring its not because lack of new sex, its because you aren't spicing it up... you let it get stagnant.

length and amount is never consistent :(

18. Beach

Beach New Member

Oral, my GF has some sorta black magic voodoo going on..I can't last more than a minute or two.. Lol.
    Straight ole' sex somewhere around 20 minutes or so. But that time is more dictated to how long she lasts actually more than I. Once shes good then I pull out all the stops to get where I need to be.

Now a decade ago I was a PE king and stressed the shit out of myself. Back in the day I had to be a oral guru to get a girl off. I could not hang for anything.

19. 33stack

Gold Member

whats a PE king?

20. Beach

Beach New Member

premature ejeculation... ;)