How Long Do You Last Inside?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MikeDog, Aug 11, 2006.

?

How long do you (or your man) take to cum?

1. With condom < 5 minutes

2.1%
  2. With condom 5-10 minutes

10.4%
  3. With condom 10-15 minutes

8.3%
  4. With condom 15-20 minutes

6.3%
  5. With condom > 20 minutes

25.0%
  6. Bareback < 5 minutes

22.9%
  7. Bareback 5-10 minutes

8.3%
  8. Bareback 10-15 minutes

18.8%
  9. Bareback 15-20 minutes

14.6%
  10. Bareback > 20 minutes

31.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Curious topic. I searched and didn't see this covered anywhere so how about a poll on how long you (or your man) takes to cum once he's inside.

Maybe the women and men can compare what you consider optimal time, not too long, not too short.

Yes I know this varies depending on how horny you are and last time you had sex. For sake of this poll do your average time, decent pace, first time you've had sex in couple days (not the 3rd time that night). We'll do condom and no condom because that effects time to cum.

Not sure if you guys public or anonymous polls around here? I made this one public, maybe mods can change if that's not good. Poll is also mutliple choice if you do both condom and bareback.

2. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Well if we are in a really sensual mood, we tend to go from 40mins - 90mins of actual penetration, without a condom. Regular sessions last 30mins or so.

3. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

We usually go a half hour to an hour, and that's fine with me. However, if time constraints apply, we've had quickies in as little as 15 minutes.

4. Jayce

Gold Member

To me, it's all mental. Condoms don't really enhance nor degrade any feeling for me. I mean, this may sound disturbing but if I'm on the verge of going and I realize my girlfriend isn't quite there yet, I just need to think about a big dick up my ass for about 4 miliseconds and instantly it feels like I have to start all over again to achieve the big O. I of course haven't told my girlfriend that sometimes thoughts like that will help me last longer, but it helps nonetheless!

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Condoms make a big difference for me. I go too long with a condom due to lose of feeling. Bareback I go 10-20 minutes depending on mood which seems to be good number. With condoms I can go 30 minutes or more. Age also factors in too. I last way longer than I did when I was 20 (20 years ago).

6. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I last anywhere to 15-20 without a condom

7. john78

john78 New Member

I usually can last about 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on the position. Sometimes, my wife is ready for me to cum sooner, and sometimes, she wants me to hold back as long as I can. I've gotten a lot better with my control as I've gotten older.

8. Emt

Emt New Member

I guess no one here ever has quickies just for the hell of it. I know we do, and they last around 5-10mins. and cumming quickly is intentional so naturally it's got nothing to do with "lasting".

Aside from quickies, there are a bunch of different things to consider...

1) Have I already cum recently? If so I will last a LOT longer.

2) Are we in touch with each other's bodies to the point where every muscle flexed is felt by the other? Again, in such a mood, we can start and then back off if we sense orgasm approaching :)

3) Well there are more but it's late and I'll post them if they cum to me ;)

-Emt

9. Master9804

Gold Member

20 mins without a condom. But 20 mins is more of a warm up for me and Hotbabe. It,s more like a hour. Sometimes more. But usually about a hour.

10. Bubsy

Bubsy New Member

I would love it if my girl loved long sex because to me, how much more fun can u have? Life generally blows, so why not make sex the best it can be, right?

I could go an hour easy because I can hold out long. My sexual drive outlasts my endurance though, hehe so I might need to take some breaks.

11. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

It all depends on how turned on I am, how much foreplay we have done, what I have had to drink, and many other things. Usually with the wife, Foreplay last somewhere near an hour most times....by that time she has orgasmed many times already, and we don't start with penetration till she has a huge orgasm. Then when I penetrate her it just keeps going, and with the moaning, and the "fuck me harder"s, and her playing with my nipples.....It doesn't take long for me to climax.

If I just start having sex as soon as she is wet, it takes alot longer.

If I am playing round with another woman, and using a condom....sometimes I may not even ejaculate..........No matter how much foreplay has occurred. There are only a few women I have actually finished with without the wifes help...(whispering in my ear she wants me to cum, playing with my nipples, sucking on my neck or something else.....

Dvus

12. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

I used to be a quick shooter, and I mean REALLY fast. Then I went to Dr. and got a prescr. for a drug that is generally prescribed as an anti-depressant but delayed climax/ejac. is a side effect and with a very low dose daily, I am able to last 10-15 min. of various penetration. Sometimes longer sometimes if it's been a few days shorter. This pretty much got our sex life back on track. I can;t remember the name of the drug, but if anyone is interested, I can go to the car and look at the bottle or send me a message.

13. sexbite

sexbite New Member

At such heat like this summer the sex is a realy bother thing

14. Krof

Krof New Member

We've recently discovered that it lasts around 3-10min ^_^
    And ofc, it's my fault. And my only excuse is that I'm 20 years old :p

I aswell used to be on anti-depressants that completly removed my sexdrive, before taking it I masturbated every day, after I started taking it I didn't masturbate more than MAXIMUM once a week. I have no idea how it would affect sex for me thoe, because I wasn't in a sexual relationship at that time.

I try to think of other things to last longer, disgusting things and or boring things, nothing seems to work thoe.

15. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Man, it varies for me. I can come in less a minute if I wanted to. Other times, I come much later for fun of it.

Anti-depressants can turn the sex drive off big time. I have a lady friend, who is on Lexapro for a long while, she thought that she is losing sex drive and that her husband doesn't love her anymore. In fact, she tried to flirt me and see if she can get me in bed. It was fun for while. We didn't go that far at all, not even 1st base at all. It wasn't pretty when her husband found out. OOOops! No regerts at all because she tried it again with other man as I found out from my old friends. Anyway, in end, she realized that it isn't her but her own Rx that had effect on her. Also, they made up and still love each other. For my stepdaughter, she is on Prozac and she is only teenager. I am not sure if her sex drive went down at all. All I know that she doesn't like to masturate at all, even before the pills. So I have no idea. Maybe it depends on individual? Age is the factor?

16. freemark

freemark New Member

We definitely take our time and enjoy making love. Lot of touching, kissing, penetration.

17. SDAVIS

SDAVIS New Member

The drug I got is Paxil, an anti-depressant. At a low dose, 10mg/day it really lengthened the action, but I have noticed some falloff in drive, but the payoff is when I do get ready for action, I can last as long as I need to last. Like someone above, I used to jo several times/week but now it's just not worth the effort.

18. condensator

condensator New Member

Jeez, it can vary tremendously for me. I've come on the second stroke once, even with a condom, and I've gone for two hours, no condom, without coming even after 120 minutes. I've found the more often I have sex, the longer I can last. I do enjoy second rounds, due to the longevity associated with having come so very recently.

19. Motley Fan

Motley Fan New Member

ever since I started on Lexapro for Depression, it has become more and more difficult for me to cum. Good for wife (since I do not have erectile problems) but not so good for me. I can not even cum masterbating now unless I have some type of visual stimulation, and even then it takes a while.

20. ukblondesam

ukblondesam New Member

mostly 15-30mins if time allows with alcohol hours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.