how long do people last?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

typically, how long do the women on here last?

and the men?

just curious..

2. igor

Gold Member

Well, I am 66 years old and still going, so I have lasted 66 years:lol

Oh, you mean while having sex? Well, they say the average for a guy is 3 to 5 minutes, for women 10 to 15 minutes.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

If in good health, as long as you want.
    When we get a weekend by ourselves at home or at a
    motel we sometimes have sex the whole weekend.
    If you are just talking one ejaculation I have lasted 4 hours
    but I never just jump on the horse and ride til I cum.
    Their is a lot more to sex than just fucking, Deep kissing, petting
    love talk and so on.:sf

Wish I could use smilies

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I used to be able to go for a long time, but after a 2-year dry spell, I'm a bit jumpy now. We're working on it, but I'm not yet back to where I once was. I say I last about 4-5 minutes if I try real hard, I can cum almost instantly if I'm not careful.

5. Sexy Scholar

Sexy Scholar New Member

Ditto.

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Hey HF, He said how long can you last.
    Not how fast you can Cum.
    You was just braggin on the 4-5 minutes werent you.:sf ;)

Wish we had smilies. (anything for you, Big Hiker. pirouette.) :)

#6 bighiker2003, Jan 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2007
  7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I think it depends on whether or not he's in a pool of jello with a few SF babes who are beating him up for having nice thighs :D

8. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

I would guess I last about 30 minutes or so.

9. ryan2l

ryan2l New Member

some times 1-2 minutes but not usually over 10-15

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

We have regular sex, and it is generally to a 'script' that works to us. Kissing, cuddling, arousal mostly for my wife, oral on my wife and then intercourse to finish. My intercourse usually lasts around 10 minutes, although I can go longer. Rarely shorter, I know how to control myself pretty well. Other times, of course, we do kinky things, and then anything can happen, but I can usually control myself even so, the advantage of age and experience and Tantric training.

Statistically, about 3-7 minutes for single men and 5-10 for married meen seems to be the averages if you look around the Internet and talk to prostitutes and so on.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I can stretch it out to 15-20 minutes (who wouldn't want to prolong such delicious pleasure?). Without taking little breaks, around 3-5 minutes.

12. xheros

xheros New Member

Without taking breaks, i mean crazy mode,around 15-30 minutes.
    But if breaks,as long as 3 hours

13. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

Fatigue and alcohol go long long way towards an elongated journey

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Do you have any idea how fun that sounds? :phat

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

We have had some hour long sessions lately. Lots of foreplay, cuddling, kissing, massage. I'm certainly not bragging about not being able to hold off orgasm. :lol

16. mousse

mousse New Member

Not including foreplay. Just straight intercourse or straight oral. How long before you have an orgasm? Just wondering how long I should expect to last because I don't want to make something i've been waiting for so long to just be a 5 minute event.. =\

So i'm wondering what I should expect of myself compared to others. I have a hard time getting really aroused or really stimulated (could be because i'm still a little nervous, though it doesnt seem that way) - so I feel like I can go for awhile. But again, not sure what the average is, and so I just wanted an idea.

Thanks ya'll. =)

17. barbie

barbie New Member

I guess for me it's how I feel at the time.
    It depends on how much time we have and where we are.
    If I have things that aren't sex related on my mind.
    Or if it's just a quicky.
    It can't always be the same,and you don't know what to expect when you start.It might be better than you thought,because of your mood.Or you may go into it thinking (wow I can hardly wait) and it will be a dud for you.
    God I hate those duds.

I don't have smiles either.Oh how I miss them.LOL

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

After all the foreplay and everything else, intercourse is typically three to ten minutes, sometimes a little longer for regular lovers. But I count the whole lot as sex, the kisses and cuddles and the oral and everything else is just as good, if not better. Every part of sex to me is wonderful, from the first anticipation to cuddling up together at the end. Intercourse is just one fine act in a long play.

19. mousse

mousse New Member

Over time does your endurance grow significantly? Could someone who started at 1 - 3 minutes go to 20? Or does it stay around a typical average?

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

Without action, your endurance will grow, but not significantly. Also if you have a lot of regular sex, the average lengthens.

The typical average as far as I can tell is about three to seven minutes for single men and 5 to 10 for married. Without looking at a clock, it is impossible to guess the actual time. When my wife and I were learning Tantric I had to check the bedside clock, and it always is a surprise, sometimes one minute seems forever and sometimes ten minutes seems like one.

To last longer, there are a couple of techniques to employ, but the most effective is not to thrust too deep and too fast too early, start slow and gentle and tease your partner for a bit. The second easy technique is to get used to the feeling close to the point of no return and then slowing or stopping for a moment. We Tantric people also use the PC squeeze, but you need to learn about Kegels and to practice them every day for that to work. Another surprisingly easy thing to do is keep your eyes open, it is amazing just how long opening eyes prolongs things. Gazing into your partners eyes gives a connection, but hers will most likely be closed as most people do what is known as 'sexual trance'.

Some positions are better for lasting than others, missionary is difficult to last long with for example. My wife likes missionary, so we do it but I need to concentrate a lot on my arousal to control myself. Alternatively, we start in one position and finish with missionary, and the act of withdrawing and changing and starting again brings me back to the starting point of arousal so I can go all over again. Another hint for you.

Being active with intercourse and slowing or stopping when too aroused and doing it regularly will take any man from the lower end of average to the higher end of average. Going much beyond ten minutes of thrusting intercourse is probably not necessary, whilst several minutes is better than one or two, it doesn't automatically follow that twenty or thirty is better than ten. Female lubrication can be a problem, as can friction, the penis really isn't designed for twenty or thirty minute fucking three or four times a week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.