[Ask a Girl] How long do guys usually last???

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Tuna227, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Tuna227

Tuna227 Member

Hey girls I was wondering when having sex how long guys normally last before they cum?? I'm asking this cuz when guys talk they always brag and say it was like two hours or something like that so I want to know from a girl lol!!!

Also icwas wondering is it different if there doing anal??

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

It depends on the person. Some are minute men, some can last 15 to 20 minutes, others can last hours.

3. paskonnee

paskonnee Member

Depends on position, girl, how long ago the last time you had sex was and how horny you are... I've been between 5mins - 2/3hrs before

4. almostthere

Gold Member

She said girls!
    But im with pask. Longest was about 3.5 but that was a long long time ago and before marriage. I can hold back though. I can turn it off like a switch and pump for an hour if needed but after 30 mins Some starts naggin and i just let it go to shut her up.
    oh and anal? I'm done in 3, 10 max

5. Highwayman

Gold Member

hi almostthere some staying power there if you can go 10hrs while doing anal :lol or was it in mins.

6. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

forplay can make sex longer.... we've often been playing for an hour or so. but once he's inside me, 20 minutes is the max, and often it's shorter unless he's wearing a cock ring, but even then it's not as long as i sometimes hope for. however, on the other hand, a girl gets sore sometimes, and 20 minutes is good. do i think i could have him pounding in to me for an hour or more? Probably not, as the lady bits are a tender muscle and it would probably hurt afterwards./

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I last as long as my wife can take it. When she's orgasamed out I finish. That can be 30 minutes or 2 hours. The longer sessions she walks funny the next day and I kid her about it. I don't cum until she's ready for me to.

8. tiffers

tiffers Member

Every guy is different.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

For me longevity has become somewhat of an issue that I'm trying to turn into a non-issue. Now mind you it hasn't always been this way. When young-dumb-full of cum, I could cum in just a few minutes of intercourse. Well you get older physically and you get more experienced and with me you get into different things, kinks if you will. One of my favorites is orgasm denial/control, which I practice on myself and the wife.

I'm in the midst of a double edged sword state with this and it may be self inflicted and I'm beginning to truly believe it's self inflicted from a true fetish standpoint. There are times when I just let myself go and can cum within ten minutes or so of intercourse, but there are also times when I become so engrossed in giving pleasure to the wife and working her through denial/control/forced orgasms that I become so physically tired and separated from myself that I don't cum no matter how long I try to. But then I carry that with me for the next day and it drives me nuts, but at the same time I like the feeling of walking around feeling as if I could burst and hold this within until our next session to finally get relief.

Ah shit, I'm rambling again, let's just say my answer is a definitive: It's complicated

10. almostthere

Gold Member

Mins :(

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a bit like Clintriprock and Anotherday in this.
    Having mentally desensitised myself so as not to cum too quickly it has swung the other way such that it can take a very long time.
    These days I rarely cum from oral and even masturbation and pussy action sometimes requires real effort to get over the fence.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I think everybody is exaggerating. The average time is 33 1/2 seconds

13. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

It really is about control.. if we are running short on time, I can focus and let it fly.. but if we have plenty of time I make sure she is good and satisfied before I pop. Sometimes going too long can start to get uncomfortable for women.

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

:coocoo

15. just4fun

Gold Member

5mins - 2 hrs just depends on what Linda mood he's in or what kinda mood I'm in.

16. igor

Gold Member

The average is 5 to 6 minutes.

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I have heard/seen those figures elsewhere before so believe them more likely to be close to factual.
    That said, it occurs to me as logical that no wonder so many women do not achieve orgasm by penile penetration!
    For fuck sake guys learn to do justice to your partners :yell

18. octavius

Gold Member

No they're not exaggerating. It depends of positioning, self restraint, and a lot of other factors including age. With my wife anything longer than about 30 minutes of penetration cuts into her enjoyment.

19. grow4u

grow4u New Member

Depends on age also when I was younger it didn't take long to go off now a lot older can go for a very long time, the wife starts to get sore so when that happens it's time.

20. OverSinged

Gold Member

You forgot to add in how long it's been since they've last had sex*

I'm fairly sure I might last 5 minutes, tops, if I were to end up having sex today...