How long before unprotected?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by blachole, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blachole

blachole New Member

Me and my gf have been talking about having unprotected sex for ahwile now and she just went on the pill. I wanted to know how long it takes for a girls body to completely be on the pill and it to work correctly. I'm just sick of condoms and we are willing to take responsibility for anyhting that happens...

2. tina

tina New Member

i think a full cycle but don't quote me on that... maybe i was just lucky

3. crusty

crusty New Member

Yup one full cycle if she's taking them correctly she should take them at the start of her period and go one month from then, you can use the pill to skip periods too which is handy if you only want a cranky gf 4 times a year instead of 12 :D

4. Logger

Gold Member

Glitches

If your GF forgets to take the pill, how many hours until there is an increased chance of ovulation? Is it true that missing days with the pill makes it more likely to get prregnant than never having taken the pill at all? What about diaphrams and foam? I use koromex contraceptive jelly, just cause it is a good lubricant. You might consider Kormex as an additonal safety net. The more combinations of strategies you use, the less risk you face. I use a large Foam applicator to insert a large amount of Kormex. The applicator that comes with the Koromex is really skimpy.

If pregnancy occurs by accident, then you will miss the fun of actually trying to have a kid. Sex takes on a more memorable meaning with that additional purpose.

Logger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.