How is sex different from masturbation?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Aug 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

For both ladies and men:
    Excluding the emotional aspects of being intimate with the person you're having sex with, how is sex different?

For guys, do you last longer while masturbating or while having sex and why? How does the hand feel different from the vagina/ass? How is the orgasm differnt. Explain as much as possible. Thanks. Essentially, if I wanted to simulate sex while masturbating, how would I do it to make it as real as possible?

For ladies, how does a dildo feel different from a cock? Which do you prefer - rubbing your clit or penetration. Explain as much as possible the difference for you personally (I don't want generic answers. thanks).

A :)

2. ramtuf49

ramtuf49 New Member

Not sure why but I always cum quicker during intercourse than any other way. Something about that hot, wet, slick pussy just makes me go like a rocket! Probably the most intense orgasms I have come from getting a blowjob from a girl who knows how and loves doing it. No bigger turn off than a girl sucking your cock because she thinks she just should but hates doing it. I last longer jacking off than any oher way and have some pretty intense orgasms. Not really sure how to describe the way a womans pussy feels. No other feeling in the world like it.

3. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

Err... it feels X100 better? :p

4. bobcat

bobcat New Member

This is kinda like trying to describe what chicken tastes like, as you have nothing other than chicken to base it on.

5. xo0zeron0ox

xo0zeron0ox New Member

what he said... :p

6. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Yea, I dont really know how to decscribe how sex is different then masturbation, all I can say is sex = 100000000x better.

7. Woot

Cuz you can look into the eyes of your partner and see their enjoyment (among other things). A connection so to speak. Somehow looking in a mirror wouldn't do that for me... say hello to Mr. Softy :p

8. wholetmydawgout

So if you can't describe sex...atleast could you describe what the inside of a pussy feels like...come on, there has to be something it feels like...

9. JBay

JBay New Member

"it feels like waaaaaaaarrrm apple pie" :D lol, i have no idea

10. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

Do you mean just plain ol'sex? or anything else done mutually or both?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.