How is a woman supposed to smell and taste?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by achilles00775, Jun 28, 2012.

1. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Hi, I'm a virgin and I dove head-first into this. She was on the bed facing me, and while I got on my knees getting ready to touch her, I smelled her. I was shocked at the fact that my face wasnt more than a foot away and I was already smelling her. At first I didn't mind, but as I got closer, and as she told me to lick, the odor got worse and worse (almost like a bad feet/armpit smell). I pressed my lips against her outer lips and kissed and licked her inner lips, and it literally tasted like a musty armpit, and her insides tasted like a very salty-- almost "lemony"-- phlegm.

Is this normal?

After three tries that lasted all of 6 minutes, each attempt where I almost ended up losing my lunch on her shirt, I told her that as a virgin making so much progress already, that we should stop here. We packed up her stuff and left.

Picked up some condoms today.... strongly contemplating on leaving the cunnilingus idea off the menu with this one.

what has been your experiences with this? Again.. is this normal?

#1 achilles00775, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Tried "manning it up" by breathing through my mouth. But somehow it didnt work as imagined and somehow STILL kept getting minor whiffs of her here and there. Usually I have a pretty iron stomach but hers was literally one of the strongest, and most disgusting things I've ever put into my mouth.

3. faceman

faceman New Member

No I don't think k that is normal. Have you had her shower right before trying to perform oral?

4. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Hi! Thanks for the response!

That is what a female friend of mine said I should have gotten her to do.

I asked her both before her pants were off and after I got a whiff of her about 5 times, whether she would prefer to "freshen up" and take a shower. She insisted on "no" all 5 times, even when I told her that I would PREFER that we both take a shower or bath together, and I could eat her while in the tub or something.

IDK what her deal is-- she is relatively overweight and out-of-shape so she could have felt intimidated or something.

5. faceman

faceman New Member

Well I suggest you don't like that thing unless you know it's clean. Especially if they smell is that bad. I had a friend back in high school and I took her home on day and had the same experience. I ended io dick teasing her and telling her we couldn't do this.

6. Polly

Polly Member

As a woman I can tell you that this sounds like yeast infection to me (not an STD but it can be picked up by the partner though). Did you notice any discharge? What did it look like? If it was sort of thick and gray/white then it's probably yeast infection. In my experience the smell shouldn't be too strong and leaning towards sour/sweet but definitely not very salty or lemon-like. Haven't tasted myself though but my husband says that's also what it tastes like.

If she's sexually active it could also be chlamydia or even worse :/

7. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It sounds like you guys are young, so she may not be aware that if she hasn't washed that thing, it may very well taste like a mixture of sweat and urine. People usually use antiperspirant under their arms, but genitals are more sensitive to chemicals and an antiperspirant would make an even more unpleasant taste. That said, it's only polite to "freshen up" first

xx

8. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

wow... it's funny that you mention a discharge. In fact, when she opened up her outer lips to show me her inner lips, I actually saw something yellow (almost crusty-like, I want to say)in between. The girl was black like Kelly Rowland's skin color-- so safe to say
    i didn't just imagine it as the color really contrasted. I've never seen an infection up close and personal before, but this immediately alerted my attention.

And the second thing I noticed (thank God) was when I looked down at my fingers going in and out of her vaginal opening. I had both a clear liquid, as well as a very whitish, cloudy looking liquid on my fingers. The best I could describe it was that it looked like white liquid soap.

9. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

she wants to have sex again tomorrow, so I went out and bought condoms (36 trojan pack)-- but in all honesty I'm pretty grossed out now, plus I still have DGS (death grip syndrome)-- so it's going to be pretty hard to get it up and stay up for the duration of time.

I'm thinking about cancelling, and giving my penis a full week, and by then anything will look good enough to stay aroused.

What do you guys think?

10. wetness1

Gold Member

Does she smell anywhere else or look dirty? As said earliar, if she had a shower in the morn n ur fucking her later on in the day, course it will smell. Maybe just a shower will cure. Unless thete is a yeast issue..

11. achilles00775

achilles00775 New Member

Funny thing is... She told me she woke up at 8 am and was over my house by 9:30 am-- and the very latest she stayed was by 10 am.

So, I'm not sure if her shower failed her that soon or what.

Maybe she was so disgusting and inconsiderate that she just rolled out of bed and didn't bother at all. Wow-- this is making me sick just thinking about all of this.

12. OverSinged

Gold Member

I know I'd take a shower before hand, but some people take their daily shower in the evening *shrug*

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

yeah, it's not supposed to taste or smell like you described...i had a girl once when i was about 17, yes i know, im surprised i can remember it too.....she was absolutely beautiful...but she was soooooo awful smelling...i didnt really know what to do so i made up an excuse to leave. i wasnt in a relationship with her and was never with her again, but learned later that it was most likely some sort of infection...

14. wetness1

Gold Member

Could her diet effect how she smells?

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Arch, never ever force yourself to do something that you truly do not want as a sexual act.
    I absolutely love muff diving but not the one you describe.
    Basically she is not washing her pussy so why should you stick you mouth to it?
    I think if you are to progress this relationship some simple home truths need to be discussed.
    I would suggest the following mantra; no shower, no sexual acts period!

16. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Yellow crusty-like does not sound normal. :eek Either she never ever ever washes down there or she's got some kind of infection.

Clear to whitish fluid is normal depending on the time of the menstrual cycle or if she's on the Pill, then it could be a thicker white. White discharge that looks like spoiled milk is a sigh of thrush (yeast) which could spread to your mouth.

If a woman showers in the morning, she shouldn't be putrid by later that same day unless she works out or has a physical demanding job.

17. tiffers

tiffers Member

I always shower before sex even if there is no smell from sweating that day or what not because showering before sex is just the clean thing to do. Especially for a woman where any bacteria or other things can give an infection, I hardly ever get any bacterial or yeast or urinary infections because I make sure to cleanse that shit... If you can smell it, I know her ass can smell it and if she's not feeling nasty or embarrassed by that she's low class bro, drop it like its hot, and find someone with more dignity... As far as taste, during a female cycle your secretions do change and taste will too.

18. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

A healthy disease free woman can not give infections. If you over clean you will open yourself up to yeast infections. The natural bacteria within the vagina keep candida in check.

Also I prefer my partner to have not showered for at least an hour so that their natural body chemistry has returned. I'd honestly rather smell and taste sweat than soap.

However, by the sound of things the lady in question does already have an infection of some type and I certainly would not want to be putting my mouth.

19. slickdick

slickdick Member

She should taste like sugar and smell like water!!

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm with you DF....I hate that " just showered" taste.....much prefer to smell and taste HER ..not soap....