How inappropriate would you rate this situation??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mestizomad, Jun 2, 2015.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Me and my GF are in a long term relationship and we have also discussed being in an open relationship. My GF has a hot and single female friend who I admit that I have a bit of a crush on (I have told my GF) and I’m 99% sure that this girl also fancies me. She has been flirting with me on and off like a YoYo for the past 18 months, to a point where several people have commented on her behaviour including my GF.

On a scale of 1-10 how inappropriate do you think she acted on this evening:

The other evening when at a BBQ with my GF and many other friends, I have to admit that I started to get a bit hot and bothered when my GFs hot, horny and single friend came over and sat on my lap for 10+ minutes, wearing a short and sexy dress that she knows full well that I like (as I’ve told her she looks hot in that dress), making flirty conversation, extensively playing with her hair, making eye contact and talking with her face very close to mine.

She sat her firm ass cheeks on one of my legs in such a way that my leg spread her cheeks. She then moved her legs down towards the floor so that she was almost straddling my leg or sitting on it like sitting on a horse with my leg between her legs, my leg touching not only her ass, but also rubbing against her undercarriage and most intimate area through VERY thin material.

And then to make things even more inappropriate, at one point she started jigging about and rocking back and forth on me like she was trying to ride me or something, she started to rub her most intimate area against my leg like some kind of girl on heat.

On top of this, she also tried to sexy dance with me, she sat on my lap on a second occasion for 10+ minutes, she kissed me on the cheeks several times during a drinking game (after she made the rule to kiss the person on your left and i was on her left), she made the occasional sex joke about us, she sexy danced around me when I was sitting down almost like a lap dancer and she performed some stretching exercises right in front of me which involved her bending over in all sorts of sexy and revealing position (flashing me her boobs and her legs at me as she bent over).

P.s She was 100% sober and only had one very small drink the entire evening.

As i said before, we do tend to flirt a bit with each other, and both me and my GF are very casual and laid back, so my GF doesn't mind a small amount of flirting from time to time as she does it also with other guys (sometimes in order to gets free drinks LOL).

However even by my very relaxed standards i felt like the female friend was being v flirty and pretty much wanted to get it on.

What you guys think? How flirty do you think she was being? As i actually have mild Asperger's which means that i'm really really bad at reading or understanding people and maybe she was just in a part mood and wanted to have some fun.

I should also point out that this female is Italian, therefore she can be quite touchy feely with a lot of people even when not flirting and she says that she flirts with lots of men, however i have never ever seen her flirt with another man anywhere near as much as she flirts with me.

Sorry for the essay,

Cheers

#1 Mestizomad, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Where's Beth from uni when you need her?

I don't think she should have been on your lap, I think you should have offered her the chair.

It really only matters what your gf says about it though.

billytk1977 likes this.
  3. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

That is true, however there where multiple empty chairs! And most people where standing.

Yeah my GF does get worried sometimes about how much she flirts, however i don't really flirt back and so we see it as mostly harmless.

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

H4h is right on. Yp h and the gf are the ones alking about an open relationship so that is where you need to get your answer from. Good luck

5. HotForHoney

Gold Member

6. cook74

Gold Member

If you are in a relationship that is not many years old, you haven't discussed boundaries and this is new to you too then I would consider slowing down and discussing your situation with your partner.

Sometimes these things work out for everyone but things could really take a turn for the worse, especially if the women are friends.

billytk1977 and HotForHoney like this.
  7. DrRobertFender

Gold Member

That incident went way beyond flirting. It was one step short of a lap dance. I think if you two are serious about an open relationship, the initial "event' should be out of sight of your friends. They may get a negative impression of you and her.

Mestizomad and billytk1977 like this.
  8. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of your commends and advice. Yes i agree then that she did take it too far and also at the same time i think that me and my GF should maybe discuss being open again, however i know this is difficult.

It was my GF though that brought up and open relationship the first time around and TBH if we where in an open relationship i do think that she would get more attention etc than me.

Also my GF is good friends with this girl which makes it near impossible,

Thanks

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Red flag! Allowing that to happen will destroy your relationship with your GF.

10. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Public displays of eroticism in normal social situations are not thought of very highly, by a lot of people. By going along with this, especially since you already have another partner, you make yourself look very bad in front of your friends, unless they are extremely open-minded and non-judgmental. There's obviously some kind of motive for her doing this, and if I were you I'd put a stop to it immediately. If you really want some different experiences, this is not the best way to go about it, at least not among friends at a get-together like the one you described. Your girlfriend may say it doesn't matter, but it's her friend and she probably doesn't want to come off as jealous. The smartest thing to do would be to step back from this woman, if you want to keep your girlfriend.

#10 Barent, Jun 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    Mestizomad likes this.
  11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Or swap girl ;)

12. wanna_F_247

wanna_F_247 Member

I'm the type to think of everything from all angles.

Is it possible your gf has talked to this girl about the open relationship conversations you've had with her?

If your gf initiated those discussions.....it's not crazy to think she's discussed the topic with her girlfriend(s).

Maybe it was your gf trying to bait you....

How old are you and your gf? Late teens early 20s? Has she had prior open relationships?

Just something to think about.....might as well consider any and all possible scenarios.

13. The_E_in_CLE

Gold Member

Should be a threesome.

CLE32793 likes this.