How Embarassing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BiBiBaby, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Yesterday my mom and I were making lunch on her break home from work. OUT OF NOWHERE she says "so since i assume you are sexually active do you both make sure you are protected"

i was so blown away because it came out of nowhere so i was soooo embarrassed... the point of this thread however is...

what is the most embarassing thing a Parent has said to you about your (or their) sex life

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

You should have turned the tables on her and told her you only do anal.

3. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

My dad told me he's not so much a boob man as he is a butt man. Who wants to know this about their dad?

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

lol, thats something a lot of dad's seem to say ...mine has

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

My Mom & I are very close. We tend to share too much information at times, but every once in a while she shares WAY too much info with me. It's not a good feeling to know that your Dad has a 10 incher & has a lot of stamina.:whoa

6. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

My mothers boyfriend informing me of how sexually inadequate she was until he met her was a little strange because she was in the room at the time. He ended up being unfaithful to her multiple times in the end ?!?

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Hell, I don't want to know that about your dad.

8. Giles

Giles New Member

Be thankful. At the least, none of you were born to Carrie's mother and her lectures about keeping your 'dirty pillows' hidden. :p

9. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Sorry Frank...Too Much Information, huh?;)

10. markx

markx New Member

arent girls and their mothers more open about their sexuality?

11. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

not necissarily...my bf and his dad are super close and if he feels the need he can turn to his dad for anything...my female roommate also turns to her dad...it just depends on the atmosphere of communication that you were raised in

12. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I can’t remember my parents ever talking about sex. A do remember my dad buying my mom some sexy lingerie for Christmas and then acting stupid when she opened it. By the way my mom acted I am sure he didn’t get any for some time after that fiasco.

13. hurley

hurley New Member

Not my parents, but my own gf.....

My dad nor mom have ever said anything to me that was to much, but my gf has said some things to my dad that were said the wrong way....

I just got a new bed and my dad came in my room *while my gf was there* and hes like so how you like his new bed, and my gf says, " its nice, just needs to be broken in now. :bang " i started laughing my ass off and my dads likes well then and walks away.

14. markx

markx New Member

my mom asked me about my sex life, i didn't talk about it since there was none - she also asked if i masturbated and where do i put it, in my socks? i didnt say anything

that was four years ago about, we havent talked about it since except for the time she told me never to have sex with someone under 18 --- DUH!

15. lancer674

lancer674 New Member

Markx, I bet that was intense to have you mom ask you if you masterbate or not and where you put it, I do not recall ever having the pleasure of my mom putting me on the spot like like.

16. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

Ack I thought it was bad enough having My mom ASK about condoms...my boyfriend moved yesterday and his parents came to help pack and unpack. His mom packed the dresser and when she was unpacking some of the clothes i was telling a story and she pulled out an entire box of condoms and just continued to put them away nonchalantly. Me on the otherhand, i had to start my sentance three times

17. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Lol

It's almost worse when they act like they don't notice or don't care, isn't it?

18. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

he's 25 my bet is they DONT care... but ACK!

19. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I was at my boyfriends (ex) house and I was lying on the bed and my bf was going down on me, his mum barges in and i quickly pulled a blanket on top of us but I was pretty sure I was a deep shade of beetroot afterwards!

20. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

Adam took me and his parents out to dinner recently. I've known them for some time because of our friendship before dating but he wanted kindof a different introduction now that we've been going out for a while. Anyway while we were ordering the waiter asked me what I wanted and I said, "Oh I dont really know what I want" and his mom put her hand on mine and said, "but it sounds like you normaly want it." The way she said it was completely conveyed with sexual inuendo. The waiter almost dropped his try and my face felt like reder than ever as I just smiled and order the most expensive thing I could find. When he took me home I asked what that was all about and he said he'd told them some details, mostly just that we've been pretty active and tried alot of new things together. The main reason it was embaressing was because his dad has been the biggest father figure in my life and helped me alot, so it was prolly that he and I had never talked about that. One way or another I guesse it was his mom's way of saying she approves of our relationship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.