how does your bisexuality play out?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BiBiBaby, Dec 2, 2004.

1. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I am openly bisexual but i do have a boyfriend and i was just wondering how bisexuality affects other people in relationships...

for me i could almost describe it as being sexually bipolar...there are times at one end where i feel completely and utterly straight...and at the other end i shudder at the thought of sex with my boyfriend...as i sway between the 2 there are intermediate levels of attraction to both male and female
    i was just wondering if this is common or if it is more common to just feel the 'whoever tickles my fancy at the time' type thing....

2. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Through out my life adult I have enjoyed men and women sexually but my relationships and closest friendship have always been with women. Being with a man is an enjoyable sensual and sexual experience and totally different than being with a woman. So, my bisexuality plays out as being open to experience the full breath of sexual experience available to me.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

Like you BiBiBaby, I go through periods when the idea of being with a man is repulsive and other times when I find them completely wonderful. I nearly always have a female lover and usually we are living together.

In relationships with men I have found that being "bisexua" can be a problem. Most of the men I have been with seem to think that "bisexual" is about sex, and they think that this means "threesomes." It does not play out very well when they find out that I do not share my female lovers with my boyfriends and has cost me relationships. Women are far less insecure, I have never had a girlfriend ask if she could sleep with my boyfriend, or one that said "why do you need him, am I not enough for you?"

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i guess i'm lucky in that aspect. my boyfriend respects our relationship as ours alone, 3somes aren't necissarily out of question but i would have to be the one to request it. However he does occasionally struggle with the 'am i not enough for you' how should i reassure him?

5. kbate

kbate New Member

I simply tell men "NO" when they say "am I not enough for you. They know going into relationships with me that I am bisexual, and if they think I am supposed to change for them, they need to think again. Take me like I am, or take a walk.. no apologies, no excuses.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

My opinion and ideas are very simular to all of yours'. The thing with me is that i am totally physically and mentally connected when it comes to the beauty of a woman. But i also would like to be with a man at times. Like a "realy good friend" kind of guy? Some nights when i'm in bed trying to fall asleep, i imagine both men and women laying naked next to me. It just seems strange...I guess i am more about what touchzing mentioned in his post.

" my bisexuality plays out as being open to experience the full breath of sexual." experience available to me.

7. darkfallenangel

darkfallenangel New Member

I'm a bi male but I'll always be into girls more then guys. However I just cant get over fucking myself in the ass. I've always loved it. However, my girlfriend does not want me to be into guys but she has no problem helping me with anal pleasures