[Ask a Guy] How does it feel....??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lizbebe, Mar 9, 2011.

1. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

OK GUYS ... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U FEEL WHEN HAVING SEX ... WHEN U FIRST GO IN .. WHEN U FINISH ... CAN U TELL IF A PUSSY IS TIGHT OR LOOSE ??? DOES ANAL FEEL BETTER ? AND WHAT ARE UR THOUGHTS AFTER U CUM ???? DO YOU KISS ?

I know it might be hard to describe the feeling ...for me its like this intense pleasure that makes me scream ,,,if done right lol ,,,
  2. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

This could take some creative writing to convey what I feel, but I'll kick in a starter.

I can attest from experience that I've found No correlation between the size of a woman and the tightness of her pussy. I have felt some girls who were very tight, even when very wet and others that were not quite so tight. If she relaxes so I can enter comfortably, when she begins to get excited most of them will tighten significantly.

The tightest girl I ever felt was a big stout German girl about 30 when I was 24. I'm not sure if she had much experience, but as soon as we laid back to cool off, she bent over and kissed my softening dick and giggled. I took it as a compliment. She was a colleague from another city and we just gravitated together at an industry school and we had one round of good hotel sex. But I still remember her really tight pussy.

Others from my short collection of conquests were varying degrees of wetness and excitability, but I have never had sex with a woman who's pussy was loose. And my dick isn't bigger than average, so I'd conclude pussies are mostly one size fits all.:p

After I cum in my wife, we just lay there for a couple of minutes and feel the spasms fade away. When I pull out or fall out, lots of times I will stay kneeling between her legs and kiss her belly and breasts, back down to her belly and lay my head in its warm softness and just relax. Sometimes I work in a little tongue wiggle to her belly button. I like it in the hot summer months when we work up a good sweat. Sooner or later we'll part and just snuggle. On other occasions if I feel like she wants more, I will lick her clit and finger her slipperiness until she has a nice O.

3. romantique4ever

romantique4ever New Member

The best thing I like about the pussy when I push my cok in is the warmth and the wetness. And I really like when I feel the wetness. Then I know she is having a good time. When my wife and I make love and she cums, she releases a really hot fluid inside her pussy and her muscle tighten around my cock.
    That's the best feeling a man can have. When I ejaculate, She tells me the head of my cock gets bigger and that makes her cum really hard. I also like for he to be on top so I can watch my cum dripping out of her pussy. Mmm we both love that part of it.
  4. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

lucky wife =] thks for sharing ..
  5. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

i love being on top!!! its the best !!! and him cuming inside !!! yuummyy
  6. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    I first go in very, very slowly and carefully, feeling my way while I watch her face. After a while her body adjusts no matter how aroused she is, and then I can relax and enjoy. All the way from there to the end it's wonderful: warm, wet, slippery and tight. All women are tight, or that's my experience. I like to build up to orgasm very, very slowly and feel it cascade from head to toe when I release it. It's very intense: cheeks buzzing, fingers buzzing, toes buzzing, all over. At that time I have my eyes open and we maintain eye contact. I kiss her as the pleasure slowly abates, and we hold and kiss each other for as long as we can.
  7. nyxx

nyxx New Member

when it first goes in you can feel the pressure around it. i guess that means its tight, right? its warm, soft near the opening, gets a little harder inside. its different if we cum together or not. if we do together i can feel her twitching as i'm releasing. i don't really know what loose would be, i have those thought that i could move my cock up and down, side to side. if thats true, i've never been there. i've also never been with a girl who wanted to try anal. after i finish, it depends, sometimes i'll lick her and play with her until i can go again. sometimes i just like cuddle, yeah, laugh it up guys. i love to lay there naked, holding, spooning :p

really though, its hard to sum up because different positions have different feelings and after effects. hope this helps though
  8. igor

igor Gold Member

Well, there is nothing to compare with the feeling around a cock of a warm, wet pussy. I just can describe it - it feels like your whole being is engulfed in ecstasy. I have to stop immediately upon entry or I can't handle the overload. I could probably orgasm without any thrusting if I stayed still for long enough.
  9. sayss18

sayss18 Active Member

Photos:
    When my penis first slides in it feels amazing. The glans head of my penis is extremely sensitive and the feeling of a warm wet vagina enclosing it is extremely pleasurable. The most sensitive parts on the head of my penis are the bit of skin that connects my foreskin to the top of my glans and also the wide rim around the head. When those parts slide in the warmth and wetness inside the vagina feels amazing. Every inch that I slide my penis further in is filled with intense sensations of pleasure and I can just feel the tension melt away from my body and I feel blissfully happy. I continue to feel exquisite pleasure through my glans as I slide it in further. As I go deeper the tender skin just below the head of my penis is exposed as my foreskin is pushed down my shaft and pulled taught. The skin under my foreskin is extremely tender and the warmth and wetness that encloses it feels wonderful. As I carry on sliding it in the foreskin rolls right back down and the tender skin underneath and my sensitive glans gives me amazing pleasure as they slide against the warm wet walls of the vagina. I feel a different sort of pleasure in my shaft as that slides in, it is like a long deep heat that wells up from inside, when the shaft flexes deep inside it feels incredible.
    I often lose myself completely in delirious enjoyment and feel very blissful and joyful in my whole being. The sensations of pleasure along the length of my sensitive penis are amazing. It feels so amazing that I like to prolong this part of sex for a long time, alternating joyful thrusting with other sexy fun.
    The amazing sensations of pleasure in my penis get more intense as I near orgasm. Just before my orgasm starts I feel an incredible rush of pure ecstasy that starts in my sensitive glans and builds there and then bursts to engulf the length of my penis. This feeling is intensly pleasurable and I am in ecstasy. The sensations of pleasure sometimes build to such an intensity I don't know if I can bear it. This is my point of no return. The feeling of ecstasy builds and builds for just a moment and then my orgasm starts and I start ejaculating. Waves of pure ecstasy pulse down the length of my penis and my spine tingles. Each wave is accompanied by an ejaculation of semen and I feel pleasure and release. I also feel pleasure in the opening at the tip of my penis as I feel my semen being forced through it. I feel my warm semen against my glans and combined with the warm wetness it makes my glans very sensitive and this adds to my pleasure and makes me ejaculate more. These sensations blow my mind. The first pulses of my orgasm happen in quick succession and are most intensly pleasurable, they then become less frequent and less intense as I ejaculate the last of my semen and feel the last waves of pleasure from my orgasm. After I withdraw my penis it feels tingly and the head is very sensitive. I feel relaxed, satisfied and contented as my erection subsides and I like to kiss and cuddle.
  10. RawDog

RawDog Member

For me, there are three components. The physical, the emotional and the spiritual.

Physically, others who've responded have hit the nail on the head. The softness, the heat, the pressure, the friction are what sex is all about. Feeling the texture of the rough parts along the roof, the soft welcoming moist parting of the swollen tissue as my cock slides in. The spasms whenever she cums, gripping around me, embracing me, not wanting to let go. Hungry to take me in deeper and deeper.

It still blows me away thinking how, within your gender, there is a part of you that is perfectly designed to consume that part of us we want to feed you with.

Emotionally, the conectedness, the completeness is what strikes me the most. To be deep inside you and feel the same exact pleasure you feel. To know when you are at the pinnacle of ecstasy and beautiful agony. To realize for a brief instant we are one. That I spread open inside you and you engulf that push inside you with your being. That there is a part of you that is mine at the moment.

That we're in the moment together.

Spiritually, it is more than the physical and the emotional combined. It's when I'm at my most peaceful and most intense place. It's when my thoughts and actions have a singular purpose. Pleasure. For lack of better words, it's the point when I'm plugged into the matrix. Our energies co-mingle and magnify. They mix and become more than the sum.

All that is alive surrounding us is pure and joyful and clean and crystal clear. That moment of supreme clarity.

The initial penetration... I can write (and have written) volumes on the subject. The male penetrates, the woman consumes. When I first open her up, when she first "allows" me in, this is the point we realize the reason we're alive.

I can feel the stretch of opening her up the first time all over again. That point where it feels welcoming and yet hindering. I can feel the moistness and the heat first. If I rush it, it feels like skin about to tear around my firm, wet cock. I can feel the widest part of my dick, right below my cockhead finally *pop* in after a bit of a struggle.

I've never felt loose. I've felt tight, tighter, and damned near impossible to get in, but never loose. Count me lucky?

Tried it once, and it was one big "meh". It's a waste of a perfectly good orifice in my book. That's what a vagina is for.

Disppointment and joy. Joy from having the experience, disappointment from having the experience over. I've had the whole multi-orgasmic dry orgasm thing, and I really dislike it. It almost feels like having the dry heaves.

I want my orgasms to feel like a part of me drains into you. I want my orgasms wet and hot and juicy. I *don't* want my orgasm to be the peak of the event. I want the event to go on and on well after my semen ends up inside you.

Damned refractory period gets me every time.

Before, during, and after!! Yes! I like how we suck each other's tongues most of all. It's like we're entering each other's bodies in more than one direction, like the Ouroboros consuming it's own tail, we consume each other.

We loves the screaming orgasms too.
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  11. jopely

jopely New Member

Photos:
    From foreplay to entry,to her O then my O there is no other feeling like it in life is is the BEST the hole action is so wonderful that it is hard to explain, no such thing as a Quickie for me. As for anal its ok but not the same as vaginal sex! As for tightness yes I have have tight and lose but when thay cum thay are all tight and very wet and warm and I am not far behind them. Kissing, holding, squeezing and cuddle Is a very big part it makes it hole, now I am Horny!!!:)
  12. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

wow i really looved how u described it !!!
  13. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

I will have sex with someone who turns me on and I have an attraction for so naturally I tend to want to kiss, before, during and after.
    Especially with an emotional connection.
    Never done anal, don't know.
    I can tell if tight or loose, the penis feels it for sure, and real tight, going in, it's very obvious. Had sex with someone who didn't have it in 9 years. TIGHT!
    What I feel during sex is what I touch with my hands, the sensations on my penis, the tingling on the head, the nice feeling on the shaft, especially at the base when deep inside. I feel turned on, I feel eager to please my partner.
    How I feel when going in, I like taking my time to feel the vagina take me in inch by inch, I like the feeling of that feminine wetness and warmth start from the head, moving slowly all the way to the base of my shaft, feeling the vagina snug against my erection, making me want to stay in for a long time.
    What I feel when I cum, depends on the position. I usually feel the build up of sensations in my entire penis, an intensifying tingling and when I am deep it's very sensitive on the shaft, it triggers my orgasm like a hand stroking me. The head is filled with intense tingling, sometimes ticklish. I feel the entire penis spasm inside and the cum drip inside her. If I move too much my body jerks from the sensations. Sometimes the feeling spreads to my legs, abdomen, lower back if I am not too involved physically and enjoy the orgasm instead of working through it. After I feel my penis get sore from the intensity, my balls especially, but satisfied. If with someone I like and want, enjoy giving, I want to continue giving her more with my hands and mouth.
    When I cum also I either want to keep moving to stimulate her and myself, or staying in deepest and feel her vagina wrap me as I orgasm, I want to push in as deep as I can to fill her, let her feel me deep, like one I had I was way at the end and she grinded her hips to move the head around inside. LOVELY! I also want her to feel me orgasming, not only hear me moan, etc
    I love if I get pulled in deep when I cum, knowing she want my erection to cum deep in her. I love the closeness of our bodies when orgasming, hearing her telling me she is cumming, making me want to give it to her as good as I can.
  14. Alwayslearningsex

Alwayslearningsex Gold Member

Hey nyxx, I can't laugh at you, I belong to that club, I LOVE the closeness before, during and after, even still caressing her after.
  15. RawDog

RawDog Member

Thanks!
  16. Pickway

Pickway New Member

I love the feeling when I first put my cock in, so warm and wet, especially if you have taken some time with the foreplay ;-) I like a mixture of going fast and slow (slow as it seems to make it more intense)
    I've been with a woman who was quite tight, when she was on top she would squeeze as she rode me, that was awesome! I've also been with a woman who was OK when tightness wise until she came, then she would be so slippery and relaxed that there was no friction for me to come lol not that I minded.
    I love kissing and hugging afterwards, and even going again sometimes in the past although my wife doesn't like that.