How does it feel when...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sensless, Sep 23, 2016.

1. sensless

Gold Member

... you have fucked a lot in a long session, cum 2, or 3 times already and almost can't get another erection, but your partner sucks, or massages your cock?

This is a real question I'd love to get answers to from the guys. Please, if at all possible, don't post Internet photos, gifs, memes, etc in this thread.

Invigorated likes this.
  2. whybother

Gold Member

First off, it feels great that she's so turned on by you that she wants more. (Of course that assumes she has cum at least as many times as I have). Then there is a little anxiety that " oh god, I hope I can get it up again because I don't want her to be dissatisfied.

Which is kind of contradictory since my first thought was "man, I'm really good at this" but contradictory thoughts aren't surprising because at this point there really isn't enough blood in the brain. It isn't exactly a dizzy feeling but it is sort of spaced out. There is also a feeling of physical depletion. Like you could melt into the bed. It is a very content and satisfied feeling.

And yet, as she sucks my soft cock and it starts to swell, I can feel my heartbeat quicken. It doesn't have the same urgency as before sex started. At the time there was no turning back. My balls ached and I needed to come, but now I just enjoy the attention. There is a security in that lack of urgency a security in not needing another orgasm

There is some pride in being able to get hard yet again, but I need her in top. My energy has been sapped. It is actually taking some concentration to stay hard. But it feels great to slide in and out again. I'm tired but it feels so good. I hope I can stay hard till she cums. I don't think I will cum again but it's so nice to still be fucking.

As she rides harder, arousal rises but orgasm doesn't approach in the same way as before. I feel drained. But her orgasm makes me cum. This orgasm isn't violent it isn't forceful. It drains everything from me. Little if any ejaculation but my muscles go weak and I can't move. I can barely breathe but if I stop breathing at least I am already in heaven.

Not sure if that answered the question or not.

3. Caged_N_Locked

Gold Member

God I wish I could answer something like this. Unfortunately for me, I am able to cum once, and at most twice in one day. Not sure why...I can get hard, and fuck for hours.....but cum, get soft...wait a while, get hard again.....and that is all....

sensless likes this.
  4. JosephVK56

JosephVK56 New Member

hmmm I wonder why other guys get soft after cumming?? I do not at all. especially now that I am snipped, I will have sex cum, and just keep on going till I cum again lol yes I can cum twice without needing a break or going soft. cumming the first time can happen withn 30seconds but can take an easy 15 minutes to do it a second time.....

other than that 'whybother' has it spot on in my opinion

sensless and whybother like this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

2-3 times? :eek:
    Love to help but I can't remember back to when I was 18. :(

6. whybother

Gold Member

I used a memory from when I was 26 to answer.

sensless likes this.
  7. DayPlay3

Gold Member

26?

I can't ever remember what I had for breakfast :p

8. whybother

Gold Member

It wasn't bacon and eggs?

sensless likes this.
  9. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Don't know….Let me check my Tie :p

10. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Might have been Pancakes???

sensless likes this.
  11. sensless

Gold Member

That did answer the question! Thank you for this fine post!!

12. sensless

Gold Member

But then, if you're fucking a woman who doesn't know about it and she's very fond of your cock and can't keep herself from touching it. Will it feel bad, or good, even though you can't get it up again? She's not putting pressure on you to perform. She's just enjoying touching you/sucking you for the sake of it.

If I ask, it's because I've been in this situation recently with men I've met for the first time and I was on their cocks, enjoying myself, but didn't know if that was actually hurting them in some way, or feeling bad for them. Their body language was positive and one of them actually ended up having an orgasm. But perhaps they'd rather be left alone and were just embarrassed to ask.

13. sensless

Gold Member

And these men I'm talking about were all above 47. Perhaps it was the excitement of a new, very willing and proactive in bed woman with a great body and endless stamina?

I know I've out fucked myself because they were fantastic men to fuck.

Invigorated likes this.
  14. MissScarlett

Gold Member

That was incredible to read. Very hot & really helped me imagine. Hope I get to experience something like that one day

sensless likes this.
  15. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Further proof that not only does Extraterrestrial Alien life exists , they walk among us.

16. whybother

Gold Member

Three is always oral. If he has had enough and it shows but you still need more just ask him to go down on you one more time. I had times that I thought I was done but got hard while licking her pussy.

sensless likes this.
  17. fbbg

Gold Member

Sometimes my cock is too sensitive to go again straight away but either way after 2 orgasms my cock will be physically sore/aching as I get very hard and the 3rd one is starting to push it. It feels like other muscles do the day after you've over done it at the gym lol. Not that it stopped me when I was younger, but now at 30 I tend to cum once, maybe twice and concentrate on the girl rather than worry about how many times i can go :)

sensless likes this.
  18. duffy

Gold Member

Long insatiable sessions are the foundation of our relationship.....could never get / give enough.

Lately we experimente with little blue pill, brings back old memories, yet I have to remember to be more gentle, as furious jackhammerring can make her too sore, yet for me, just don't want it to ever stop !!

Normal weekly sessions are more efficient, high quality events :)

sensless likes this.
  19. sensless

Gold Member

You have no idea!

20. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Thank for your thorough response! It's quite hot too!

I guess I've met one of the aliens, too. Fuck buddy can easily go for 4, sometimes 5 rounds. He's close to 40, btw.

whybother and sensless like this.