[Ask a Girl] How Does Head Size Girth Factor In?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Fliteskates, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I hate making dick size threads - but my buddy got me really curious about something...

I was driving with him yesterday and this commercial came on the radio about how to be a real man, you needed their male enhancement pills.

We both started to laugh and obviously started to talk about the subject.

He told me every girl he was with always said girth is the most important and he said he had it all covered because he had a big mushroom head... I rolled my eyes and laughed, but then he brought up a point I never thought about...

How do you measure girth if the penis head is a lot bigger than the shaft, like say an inch?

If you have a head that is 5.5 in girth.. and a shaft that is 4.5 in girth... what is the real girth?

Or what if the head was smaller than the shaft - how does that affect the sensation?

Neither one of us could answer the question being male... so I decided to ask my g/f what she feels the most during sex and she said the head of the penis is what rubs her G-spot and gets her off the most...

Is this true for other girls out there or just her?

2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I had sex with one guy who had a mushroom and I didn't notice any difference, but I always wondered if it made a difference to the guy. It seems like the head would get more stimulation if it is bigger. Then again, my husband says that most of his sensation comes from behind the head on the underside of his penis, but everyone is probably different. As for the measurement in girth, I always figured it was at the widest part.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

92.334% of my stimulation comes from that same magical spot, Trixi. :)

(Don't ask how I came up with that number, it was a long and complex calculation that took years for my computer to precisely calculate. Or I may have just made it up. You decide.)

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

My hubby has a big head and I absolutely love it. He does a lot of teasing with it, just thrusting the head in and out of the entrance to my pussy whilst I play with my clit and usually it gives me a whopping big orgasm and then he drives me home.

As for the girth I don't really know.... I've never measured his cock, but I would assume you measure the shaft.

5. wrathofjade

wrathofjade New Member

To measure girth you measure the shaft, regardless if the head is bigger.

6. igor

Gold Member

That's true for me too. I'd bet it is for most guys (maybe we need a poll on this).

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

The girth is 4.5". The most sensitive part of a woman's vagina is the vaginal cuff area, and this area is stretched and stimulated by a thick shaft. The head (glans) of the penis is in the ballooned area of the vagina and doesn't provide any stimulation at all.

The correct way to measure girth is mid-shaft, for what it is worth.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I think the penetration point is the most sensational. By that, I mean that the pressure and width of the head is very VERY important to my initial satisfaction. Drawing the head in and out causes a great amount of pleasure, even though the girth of the actual cock is a bit less than the girth of his head. I love the sensation of the head ("mushroom" :lol ) going in and out of the opening of my vaginal opening. A good girth of the cock is always a plus.

9. Thorn

Gold Member

10. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Well that is what I always assumed... because you always hear about how some guys "cheat" and measure their head to get their girth.

Ya it would seem to make the most sense. But that doesn't take into account what my g/f said about the head rubbing agt. her G-spot... in that case the bigger head would probably make a difference in sensation I would think.

But some girls aren't stimulated that way during intercourse...

Some women in this thread say a big head makes a difference and some don't feel it does.. so I guess my buddy may of been right.

I didn't think the head mattered much.. but it looks like I was wrong.

Pretty interesting stuff.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have an average-sized glans, thicker shaft, quite a bit thicker than average.

During slow intercourse as most guys will know, you can withdraw the glans just out of the vaginal opening and insert again, so there's some extra stimulation you can provide if well-endowed in this area, as per Rose's post. As far as the glans rubbing the g-spot goes, any man can do this with the right position and technique. I don't know if glans size would make a difference to the degree of g-spot stimulation.

Regardless of which part of the penis is thickest, most women seem to prefer above average girth. From a man perspective, being thicker means extra tightness and extra sensations and stimulation.

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Nah, we all need to post our dicks to the AMM section... kind of like a beauty contest.:D

The girls should have a genital beauty contest too.