How do you use your Hitachi Magic Wand?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bigballs, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigballs

bigballs Member

I am wondering how everyone likes/uses their Hitachi Magic Wand toys. I just bought one for my wife. She liked it and would like to experiment with it further.
  2. Emt

Emt New Member

I've been wondering the exact same thing!!!

My gf loves using the "cyber-flicker" from Penthouse. She's rubbed her way through a half-dozen of them. But everyone I've ever talked to that owns a Hitachi wand absolutely swears by it!!! If you don't get more replies here, go to some online sex shops and read the customer reviews. Most places will have honest responses and show complaints as well as praise.

-Emt

3. bigballs

bigballs Member

we tried the blue dildo attachment....

at first I was just sliding it in and out lubed up with it off...

Since I was not getting much reaction after a couple of minutes, I turned it on. She immediately was in heaven. She started moaning and grabbing for my cock.

I asked her if she wanted me to stop after 5 minutes and she said "only if you are gonna fuck me with your cock"

I replaced the toy with my dick and really gave her a good pumpin;
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I have the Wand, and the blue G-spot attachment. We lovingly refer to it as "Papa Smurf" :lol

We've used it for Double penetration, and it was great!! Thorn can get the vibration on his sensitive spot, so Papa Smurf is a wlcomed addition to our bedroom antics.

Lately, however, I've been using the Wand every night for about an hour :whoa Yep! - but not in the sexual way.... I've been massaging my head and neck, as I've had bad headaches, and it actually does wonders for other parts of the body, besides erogenous zones.

[banana]Whoda' thought?[/banana]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.