how do you play?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by InSaNe, Jun 8, 2007.

1. InSaNe

InSaNe New Member

so guys and gals... how do you pleasure your partner? or how do you like to be pleasured?

my partner does this thing we like to call 'gamecube' (only cos at the time we owned a gamecube) basically he lays between my legs and 'plays' my clit/vagina/pelvis region like he is playing the gamecube (or xbox, ps2/3 whatever) occaisionally throwing a tongue in there. omFg good shiz. sounds pretty simple but it works like a treat!

as for him... he likes it when i stroke his penis and carefully but his balls in my mouth and hum loudly - the vibrations drive him bonkers and since his balls are surrounded by my mteeth i have full control! muhahahaa :brow

2. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

Yep, all that works:D
    She likes her boobs and nipples squeezed and sucked on. I also turn her over and rim her ass while I let my fingers play in and on her. Then back over and proceed to eat her like a starving tazmanian devil

3. Head Jones IV

Head Jones IV New Member

I like to finger her till she has multiple orgasms. It kinda puts me on the outside of sex while looking in while participating. But she's got a fat ass, and I love to like that anus...

4. igor

Gold Member

After giving her a back rub, I usually would spend plenty of time caressing/kissing/sucking her nips. When they get hard I would begin to stroke her clit and keep up the sucking/stroking til she would cum. As I was doing this, she would lightly stroke my cock, increasing her grip as she came closer to orgasm. during her orgasm, her clit would be super sensitive so I would stroke just above her hood to prolong her orgasm as long as possible. AT times it would seem like she'd have several over the space of a minute. Then she'd guide me in her and we'd have sex til I came.

5. longjohn

longjohn New Member

Yeah I love a good hummer. And she loves it when i tease her pussy lips and clit with gentle kisses.

6. liam89

liam89 New Member

she loves me playing with her nipples and caressing her clit, and i love it when she sucks my nipples and rubbing my cock

7. PistolGripped55

PistolGripped55 New Member

My lover loves it when I lick her crack, I have her get on all fours and I slide under her, I lick her pussy just a little to get her warmed up. She starts to kiss and nibble on the head of my cock and that is so hot! I pull her pussy down to my mouth and start licking just above her slit, around her hole, I rim her hole and she is all mine!! At this point she is panting and swallowing my cock! She loves her hole rimmed and licked.. I dont even have to lick her pussy she will cum hard as I eat her hot ass.

8. marth

marth New Member

A lot of teasing :) Less = more when trying to turn someone on.