How Do you optimize your orgasm (males)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singlemale86, Jan 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Being a male, I'd like to know exactly how to optimize an orgasm. I know there are different kinds of sensations to experience during an orgasm. I'm just wondering what is the best way to have the best orgasm.

If you feel you're about to cum, and you try and hold it in then release it it seems like it feels way better than just letting it come without any muscular tension in your body.

Is there anything you can do (with your body) before you cum that can enhnace the feeling of orgasm. I've heard people refer to orgasms in ways like "your whole body shakes" and "you almost want to scream". And these are male orgasms.

If you stimulate the penis head more before/during orgasm does it enhance the feeling any? Is there a certain position that is more pleasurable to orgasm in than others? Does it enhance the feeling to use things like butt plugs while orgasming?

Thanks again for the tips folks,
    Cheers

2. igor

Gold Member

Generally, the longer the build-up the better the orgasm. Like you said - work up to it, then hold back, then work up to it again. Repeating this will enhance it. And yes, for those that enjoy anal stimulation, a butt plug can greatly enhance the experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.