How do you make, sweet, sensual love?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Godiva, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Godiva

Godiva Member

I wanted to plan a treat for the man when he gets home from work tonight. He'll probably be tired, and probably have a headache, so i wanted to know how to sweetly make love to him where I'll be doing all the work.

any suggestions?

This includes foreplay.

He mentioned he wants more loving sex, because i think i wear the pants a bit in this relationship and i tend to remove the emotion from sex. What can i do during/before sex to make it as mushy/romantic/loving and tear-inducing as possible??

The only thing i can think of is running to hug in at the door OR greeting him at the door with a ukulele solo of a song i wrote for him. (yes, I'm sickeningly cute)

Baking him a home cooked meal of awesome.

starting up a conversation at the end of the meal of how grateful and appreciative i am for him. Qualities about him i love, followed by mentioning physical characteristics about him that i love and kissing them, leaving his cock for last. Then going down on him for a while, running my hands lovingly over his chest...

Then kissing him passionately.

Then moving things forward and slowly removing my clothing...

Then actually riding him, but slowly, entwining fingers...and whispering that i love him.

Thats ALL the ideas i have and i would like to know what would help. Especially DURING sex that defines it from just blatant FUCKING. Maybe some good loving music (i already have a cd made up)?

Candles??

I dunno how i can get my hands on flower petals..., probably wouldn't help and only cause a mess though.

I'm lost for other ideas, don't tell me what i have is good or enough, because i want MORE ideas :) THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!

:)

2. bryanedp9

bryanedp9 Member

Candles and a meal are nice. Just try not to act too business about the whole thing. The table doesn't have to be set perfectly, the lighting perfect, etc. Just love him like you do, but show it with your genitals :)

Music is only normal for me if it's a place/setting where music is played usually. Then you can just transition to your Marvin Gaye or whathaveyou.

The actual sex part, for me, is usually geared towards lovemaking when everything's playful, you can laugh about a mishap, and saying 'I love you' during intercourse definitely helps. If you're biting the loving shit out of him or slapping him, it's clearly a bit much, unless maybe he initiates it.

And the ukulele thing actually sounds pretty cool. A great opener.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Purrfect; the way to a man's hear is partly through his stomach so some say.
    I guess I'm a bit like your guy ie in touch with my inner female self and love the gushy loving stuff.
    God your recipe seems so good & from my viewpoint is a winner so nothing more needed.
    Lips on lips rule ok?

4. TheMotion

TheMotion New Member

You feel sweet, sensual, and loving.
    Then you act accordingly.

5. igor

Gold Member

Good grief woman!!! I'd love any one of those things.

6. Rodeoclown

Rodeoclown New Member

Candles, music, and a massage. Get some nice oil and enjoy slipping and sliding around!

7. Godiva

Godiva Member

bryanedp9- in that case i always make love. We laugh every time, just about. I usually turn it completely silly...which is stupid...but i'm a funny gal and i can't help it. lol.

Ibushwalker- what did you mean by "lips on lips rule ok?"

TheMotion- so true!!!

igor- i'm pretty awesome. And, btw, feel VERY VERY sorry for you :(

Rodeoclown- that sounds like a lot of clean up...BUT i will take the massage idea! He'd LOVE that, but i fear it will set him to sleep! :(

tonight i'll play the uke, entwine fingers more(i did it once last night but i think i needa tone it up). i kissed his eyes but i forgot to say why, so...more compliments tonight.
    The candles worked well but we're out of matches now :(

We have a radio in the bedroom for that purpose. I made 2 love tracks for making love after i lost my virginity to him. One was called "romantic" because it was slow romantic love makey songs, the other was called "fun" which has more animalistic songs.

I played the love making one. I didn't greet him well because i was STILL COOKING! But i did mix it up by starting in the lounge room. I told him he was awesome and kissed him slowly. We tried Zeros for the first time, and the mental high of less plastic being between us rocked.

I think i don't kiss him enough during sex, i kinda just make sounds. Missionary makes me a selfish lover so i tried to move with him- it excited him a lot. :)

I went on top a lot but discovered i have the stamina of a pea. Oops. Fail. I think i need more practice.

I didn't get to play the uke, i'll do that tonight!

I think that all these things won't make a difference until *I* change, like TheMotion said!

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

bushwalker- what did you mean by "lips on lips rule ok?"

It simply means kissing is great:cheer

9. Godiva

Godiva Member

wasn't sure if you were meaning the lips on ones face or the lips below....

It didn't end up happening last night, he found out he had to wake up at 4am for work so he ate dinner and slept straight away...

BUT

i did play the Uke as he entered the house and he said "BEST WELCOME HOME EVER!"
    lol...

10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes that's pretty awesome too but more raunchy than romantic.
    In his place I would have sttled for a quickie and then hit the pillow ;)

11. Godiva

Godiva Member

He wanted it but i thought i knew better for him and obtained- a true act of selfless love- though he said it was selfish because it was what *I* thought was best for him where he regretted not having me that night, and would easily trade it for sleep apparently. I wouldn't have! Sleep is the only thing i love more than sex!

can never win!

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Oh Godiva you are such a lover but the word was abstained and dear woman you should not have done that but yea the sleep equation is a tricky one for me too.
    I love my sleep more than anything..........well except sex and once got that want sleep!

13. Godiva

Godiva Member

Yes, i know the word! Abstained! lol...sorry my mind was somewhere else! ;) (rawr...if you know what i mean...)
    Last night instead of doing homework we....had ..fun...lol.
    That lasted till past 1am, poor kid, he had to wake up at 7!!!
    I stayed up till 4am finishing homework. And i don't regret it! It was FANTASTIC!
    Zero condoms are pretty rad....It made me feel closer to him so i acted more sensually and loving :) and...way more vocal.
    Yep, it's official. My drive is much longer than his!
    We agreed to stop having sex, but i managed to seduce him out of that one again. He is much stronger than me....(in abstaining that is)

14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Godiva,
    It is easy for him to abstain when he is all fucked out!
    Happens to me lots as lover girl libido way higher than mine but we find a happy medium.
    Sometimes we have sex and I don't come which is ok by her too as then she knows there's more later ;)

15. Godiva

Godiva Member

Haha! Yeah, last night i managed to EASILY abstain, i was tired (fell asleep on the couch he had to carry me in the bedroom!). That made me feel good. I don't even NEED to tonight. It's weird how some days i can't get enough, and others i'm good without :)

16. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Slow it up a little, savour the feeling.. if you're on top look down into his eyes.. See the pleasure in his eyes. Touch him all over while he's inside you.. run your fingers through his hair .. while he's on top of you reach around and grab his beautiful ass .. pull him close and feel his chest against your breasts and erect nipples... moan with pleasure when it feels good.. just love every minute of it. Oh man I miss making love.

oh gosh just thinking about it is turning me on.. *exit thread*

17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Untamed where you been all my life?

18. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Wishing I had a man that would make love to me. But yeah really I've just been in New Zealand. Living day to day.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Untamed; ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

20. Godiva

Godiva Member

Untamed- well i tend to do that anyway. It's definately not a short 10m run, its usually an hour, and i try to get 2 rounds every time we try, and a third if it's not past 12...lol...I'm bad....
    I think the best has been when i'm in a lovey dovey move, my moves are like a big giant warm hug, and he knows i'm going it with love. :)

Man, your description makes me want him BAAAAD.... :(
    *whimpers and cries*