how do you live a relationship if your hubbies best friend lives with you?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by i_s_a_b_e_l, Dec 7, 2010.

1. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

My hubbies best friend is staying with us - is it ok to have makeouts with my hubby on the couch and fun in bed? is this wrong? have you ever had a 3rd person in your houze?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

It's your house, you set the rules. Use your own comfort zone to decide what to put on display and what not to.

3. loveit247

Gold Member

Why in the hell would it be wrong to have sex in your own house?

Make outs on the couch are a bit different. If he is sitting in the room I would not do it but if he is in the house and not in the room, why not? As long as you don't get naked in common areas then it is a non issue.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I fucked my wife (GF at the time) on my grandmothers couch when she was in the next room. Had friends staying over for the weekend and we went like rabbits both nights. Did it in my wifes cousins swimming pool while her family was sitting in the house. It's your house, do it when and where you want. What will you do when you have kids, not do it till they go off to college? We've done it in the bed next to them on hockey road trips (they were asleep and we kept the covers over us). And I hope the friend is short term. A week and he's be out of the house.

5. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

ok i;ll try :phat

cool ill makeout on couch from now on as per usual :)
    in bed its noisy so im not sure guest could hear us , cos you know how bed is its loud.

oh kids im not sure, too hard to predict :lol i'm not pregnant.
    my hubby is ok with doing things in front of ppl but just my embarassment is problem. on the beach we do 'it' but thats cos we dont know the strangers :D (but nobody was close to us at the beach so they could only see from far away). at cinema we do 'it' but its in the dark etc.

6. sinner

sinner New Member

Nothing to be embarrassed about unless maybe hubbys friend is the parish priest or something. This post got me thinking and I realized that all three girls that I had sex with I had sex in my parets house with them home. In my wifes case, often. The friend will be fine with it. The worst you'll get is the friend high fiving your hubby saying. "God I thought you two were gonna break the bed". Years from now you'll have something to laugh about.

7. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

ok so you say i should just not worry i guess , ok ill try that! my hubby is opposite to me he feels under my clothes a lot in front of people.

8. sinner

sinner New Member

I liveded in a number of situations where guys had basically live in gfs. There was one guy who was like 6' 8" tall built like mt rushmore. They fucked like rabbits. Then whenever I was alone with her she would wear loose clothes with no underwear. She scared the hell out of me. I thought he would walk in one day see us and kick my ass. She sure was sweet though

9. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

oh i see what she was doing lol she liked you :):)
    our guest only saw me undressed once but was accident + my fault from being use to being only with hubby so forgot clothes when i got a water at night and he was up watching tv.

10. sinner

sinner New Member

She did like me we got along great. I once mentioned this to one of our other housemates who was like. I never saw that. I have to say she had pretty little tits with perky nipples and a beautifl pussy. She was such a tease.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I think that getting sexual in ANY way in front of roommates is not a good idea. It's a good way of finding yourself looking for new roommates at inconvienient times.

Now, what you do behind your own closed bedroom door is a totally different matter. I'd turn on some tunes or the TV to help muffle the sound a bit but, that's just me.

12. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

flirtings fun i did it at home when living with mum cos her date was cute lol

its hard to resist even tho its wrong cos he's mom's. but just once i i did cos i was new to puberty + lacked control. im 18 now and smarter.

13. sinner

sinner New Member

Flirting with someone else can be great foreplay for the one you go home with and sleep withh but it can cause problems

14. htoad

htoad Active Member

I agree with CL. Do it behind closed doors, with the radio or TV turned on if you are noisy. You do not know how folks might react to blatant displays. Sometimes it is worth going the extra mile to be considerate of others.

15. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

yes when we had an apartment together we had a roommate who is a childhood friend of mine and that i knew he was a virgin. we did it like crazy in our room he never said anything. we would only fuck quietly when his mom would visit out of respect.my wifey used to get off on the thought of him masturbating to us.the only one who had a problem with our noisy sex was the lady in the apartment that our room shared a wall with, she would yell and kick the wall when she herd us and it would set my wifey off, she would tell me at times fuck me hard against the wall!!lol to bad that we could always hear her boyfriend getting fucked while she was working during the day....ahh good times....=D

16. loveit247

Gold Member

I don't know if it is just me but there seems to be something a little "off" about most of the OP's posts.
    She doesn't like to type the word penis and is worried about making out on the couch in front of a room mate but will shag on the beach and in the cinema.

Things are just not marrying up to me. My gut is telling me the OP is a LOT younger then her disclosed age.

I might be totally wrong and I am willing to say sorry if I am!

17. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

hmmm interesting observation.....

18. i_s_a_b_e_l

i_s_a_b_e_l New Member

I never like talking about organs outloud so I guess its the same online. Yep we never get caught at the cinema because emptyish. At the beach it prtobably just looks like cuddling from a distance :)