How do you like your partner?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sexyJ, Aug 20, 2008.

1. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Big , skinny , blond or brunette, brown eyes, blue eyes or green??? What makes you so attracted to your partner?? Just some random questions:)

2. eandvk

eandvk Member

My wife is the bomb to me....shes a bit shorter than me,isnt skinny but not overweight one bit.....shes about 140lbs...blonde hr....her boobs arent huge (B cup) and they sag a bit which is a turn-on for me.,.,.,shes got great legs, looks super in a mini skirt, leading up to her sexy heart shaped ass...which I love to massage and caress....the most important thing is her intelligence, caring , and brilliance, her love for me and our kids, her sense of humor and her devotion to me and our family...As I said..shes da bomb to me...

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

awwwwww thats so sweet!

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

How about wet and ready? ;)

I like the whole person...there are combinations that rock my world though...blonde hair and green eyes (like my wife!)...brown hair, brown eyes, and olive skin...light brown hair, fair skin, and blue eyes. Personality is a big factor...I like bubbly with flirtatiousness and wit (again, like my wife!), really sweet and quiet but still confident, or slightly shy with a mysterious streak. I guess I like it all.

Actually, I'm much more picky about what's on the inside than I am about what's on the outside. Now, the outside still reflects the inside to a certain degree, but what's on the inside is really what makes it all work or not. I'll take a kind and loving heart and someone with some intellect is a necessity. That's what works for me, anyway.

BD

5. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

:D Good answers men!

6. Dreama

Gold Member

In my opinion, my hubby is perfect from head to toe. He's a little taller than me, enough to make me feel like I'm being enfolded fully when he holds me. His face is familiar, loving, and kind...I love looking at it. Seeing it everyday makes me feel so lucky. His eyes, are a watery blue color, and I love looking into them. His body is not fat, more on the lean skinny side...But he has this cute tiny little belly that I love kissing and loving on. His ass is awesome. It's the perfect shape, in my opinion, and it looks great in a pair of jeans. I love how he looks wearing boxer briefs, and he turns me on to no end.

But, he's only perfect to me because I love him so damned much. I can't see any bodily flaw because our souls are so well matched. He's my best friend, and when I look at him, his body reflects the awesome person that is inside it.

7. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Great answers everyone!

I'm into rough looking guys who have marsh mellow centres. My hubby is heavily tattooed and has his nipples pierced, he is really good looking with blonde hair and green eyes (he's Scandinavian) the only thing I would like is that I wish he was taller than me, but he has a fetish for tall women so I am glad that I can fulfil that fetish for him.... even though I'm only a couple of inches taller than him, I always wear heels so I look like an amazon LOL

The best thing about him is that he is hilarious, OMG does he make me laugh, we work really well together, have the same interests, but enough differences so we can keep our individuality.

He is the most loving husband and the most attentive hands on father that I have ever seen, he is my world and my Rock and I love him more and more each day.

Oh and I really miss him, he has been overseas with work and is due home in a few days..... I really miss him!

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

My hubby has blue eyes, which is the most beautiful color of eyes on a man, in my opinion. His face lights up when he smiles, which is what I first noticed about him. He is not too tall, at 5'11' (6' is my limit), and he is slender and well-toned, with a cute double handful of tight ass. He has the hottest legs I have seen on a human being, and a nice broad chest, and a pretty little happy trail. The best parts, though, are his personality and his brains. He is kind, sensitive, loving, and respectful. He treats me like I am the most important person in the world to him, and I feel very fortunate. He is smart as a whip (brainiac lover here), and is an awesome dad! His sense of humor really cracks me up. You never know what will come out of his mouth! :cool

9. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

yup Im a sucker for blue eyes!

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, they are like endless beautiful pools.......:eyes

11. Dreama

Gold Member

Us and our blue eyed men....*sighs dreamily*

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know, my dumb-ass didn't catch that you were asking us to describe our SO. :eek

She's a hot and fiery blonde with green eyes that just friggin' glow, especially in the sunlight. She's got such a lovely, sculpted face when she smiles that I just melt...between that and staring into her green eyes, I'm just like putty in her hands. :) She has boobs that are the perfect good-handful size, and a heart-shaped ass that just kills me (and everyone else of the male persuasion). Muscular legs that look great in high heels, and a sense for how to dress in a sexy but elegant way. Her personality is just fiery...when she walks into a room, her persona fills up the room...every head turns to see who just walked in. She's such a skilled flirt that she will typically have 4-5 men following her like puppies at a party (married or not, it doesn't seem to matter)...she could have them eating out of her hand or her lap, whichever she chose. ;) It's takes us an hour to leave any social event or gathering because everyone has to hug her on the way out. Best of all, she's got a wonderful kind heart (and it shows), she's sentimental (which I really like), she's extremely intelligent and capable (I don't think there's anything she couldn't accomplish), she's a great wife and a great mom. She really knows how to give some good luvin' too...oh my, I periodically end up with some "love burns" from her throwing me down and fucking my brains out. She shows me in so many ways that she truly loves me and respects me, and I really couldn't ask for anything more.

BD

#12 BassDude, Aug 20, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Are you ready for a swim, baba?

14. igor

Gold Member

I guess the best thing I can say is that in spite of my faults, she loves me. (I haven't really responded or followed up yet on the other thread aboiut hoe we finally got back together after over a 4 year dry spell.)
    She is not the slim sexy babe I married almost 46 years ago but ya know what - in the heat of passion, the sex is as good as (if not better) than it was over 40 years ago. We are not very adventurous (I should say she is not but I am hoping to change that a bit).

But I guess you asked what our ideal would be...... I guess the stereotypical model shaped blue-eyed blond - you know (36-26-36 plus or minus). My babe had black hair when we met (now it's silver/gray),
    OK she was fine in the boob dep't and still is, but is probably 30-40 lbs overweight - another side-effect of the meds she is on.

15. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Well I was asking both..so you were fine..lol

16. loveit247

Gold Member

Decent, honest and kind.

17. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah. I forgot about honesty. If I do not trust them, next...thank goodness I trust mine! :)

18. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Suddenly being Swedish and having blue eyes might pay dividends!

19. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

:brow Hell ya Im a big time sap for um :) I look at blue eyes and thats all it takes!

20. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Ideally? hmmmm

Always been a sucker for redheads and brunettes. Eye color is a non-issue. thin/trim/curves any of those.

Smart, has to be smart, educated, kind, honest, a little bit crazy, adventurous (And not just in the sexual way), outdoorsy is a plus, good sense of humor. Probably a bunch of things I'm missing.