[Ask a Guy] How do you like your lady to dress?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Rocket Queen, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I'm not talking about ladies you perv on when you are driving down the road... I'm talking about YOUR lady.

Do you like her to dress conservatively, sexy, mumsy etc

My hubby likes it when I wear tight tops and heels he likes me tall and busty....

2. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I like it when she shows just a little bit of cleavage, but not too much. Adds to the mystique :D

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I love when women wear anything that makes them feel confident-if they feel like a million dollars, its guaranteed they'll look good.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

The Swede likes it when I dress for work. I don't wear anything particularly sexy, more professional really, but he usually gets all "hot for the teacher."

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Honestly, I like everything she wears. I love tops that show cleavage, and I'm especially fond of hosiery. It's rare, but I adore it when she wears stockings and a skirt. Just knowing what's underneath drives me wild!!

My wife isn't much into heels. I've tried very unsuccessfully to turn her to the dark side. :( I've bought her several pairs of conservative, chunky-heeled shoes, but even convincing her to wear those is a chore. She's made it painfully clear that she will never wear stilettos, and she despises the look of patent leather and pumps. It's a shame, really, because she'd look killer in a pair of black patent stiletto pumps with her black stockings and a cute garter belt. *drool*

She works in an industrial environment, so most days she wears gym pants, a sweat shirt and old coveralls to work, finished off with work boots or rubber boots. She comes home in the same but covered in clay. She cleans up well though, and I love it when she dresses up a bit. :)

6. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Every guy that wants his girl to dress in stilettos should wear them himself first for a full 8 hours. He'll never ask again.:dgrin

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Well, I'm sure heely has tried them, but whether he's worn them for that long is a mystery-but I think he was just wishing for her to wear them once in awhile for shorter periods. Wearing heels all day does kill my feet, but I do try to wear them once in awhile-still in search for comfy heels. If I could find them that didn't give me blisters, or feel like all my weight is on my toes, I'd gladly wear them every day.

8. igor

Gold Member

perfectly said, young lady. If they are confident then even bib overalls can look sexy :lol

9. heelfetish

Gold Member

Obviously you don't know me too well. :eyes I'm more than happy to wear them myself. However I would not wear them for 8 hours, nor would I ever ask someone else to do so. Stilettos are great for short periods of time. In fact, I find them quite comfortable in moderation. But an hour or 2 is enough. In this context, I was only referring to wearing them with lingerie before (and/or during) sex. Not as casual, every day footwear.

Exactly. I think the longest I've worn stilettos was about 5 hours. :) I can't imagine wearing them all day long.

10. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

OMG yes, if you find them, can you please give me the name of them :D

11. Dreama

Gold Member

I sure will-I'd yell it to the world!

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Girls....get Dr Scholl's inserts, the gel pad kind...takes load off the toes and balls of your feet, not pain free, but not as horrible......And platform stilettos are even better.....go for a thicker heel, just slightly....and there are new bandaids that clear up blisters ;)

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Any little bit of advice helps, FC. Thanks, love!

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

Different women look best in different types of clothes, or more specifically different body shapes. Generally, naturally curvy women look better in dresses than trousers or jeans, and if they have shapely legs then short skirts will look gret. Slimmer women usually get away with a broader range of clothes. My wife's African build (broad hips, broad shoulders, shapely legs) looks best in a short and tight skirt, regardless of her being well into middle age.

15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I like it when FC dresses a combination of elegant and sexy (elegant being sexy). FC's got the knack for elegance, IMO. I like to see her in anything really...dressed for work she looks great, dressed for a dinner party she looks awesome, dressed for a night on the town she looks great, and I can't wait to see her dressed Goth for the next Temptation party, which I plan to drag her to.

BD

16. eandvk

eandvk Member

Depends on the scenario ....my wife is an executive and for work she looks professional yet sexy....at home she looks fantastic in a sweatshirt and sweatpants, no bra....which I just love...that sexy bit of a lil sag and bounce when she moves about....just drives me bonkers.
    And like tonight , for Turkey day she had on a pink sweater and nice casual jeans, not too tight but they showed off her sexy tush....call me biased, but I think she looks great in anything and even better out of everything.

17. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Stylish clothes. I'm a sucker for legs so skirts & dresses. Leggings or tights with boots in colder weather and bare legs and open-toe shoes in summer. Baby dolls tops are so sexy for cleavage.

18. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Only joking as evidenced by the devil grin. No one actually wears stilettos for 8 hours - at least I hope not. I used to wear regular heels all day, though, as I worked in a law office once upon a time and that's not much fun either. ;)

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

Sorry, I didn't really read your post as a joke. My bad. :eek: But in all seriousness, the golden rule is one always to be followed. I'd never ask something of my partner that I wouldn't be willing to do myself. Unfortunately for her I'm a sick, twisted freak who's willing to do just about anything. :dgrin

20. Master9804

Gold Member

I love when Hotbabe wears Tanks and Jeans or tight pants or shorts. Yeah even better. She looks great in Black or straight up white too. If we are going out to eat a no sleeves dress looks great on her. But mainly Tanks and Jeans are teasing as hell.