[Ask a Guy] How do you like your dick sucked?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FlirtyChick, Oct 11, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Ok, gentlemen. I have been giving head for YEARS with great success. What I want to know is this: Are you all different? Do some like hard suction while others don't? Do you like your balls licked? What gets you off?

2. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I'm not a guy, obviously, but my husband just LOVES to have his balls licked and sucked. I use every technique I can think of when giving him head, but when I try to get him to tell me which feels best, he just says "Everything you do." I noticed though that I can bring him off more quickly if I pump the base of his cock with my hand in addition to the mouth/tongue work. He also really, really likes it when I put a finger into his rectum while giving him a BJ.

3. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

Massive fan of having my balls licked and played with.

Love when the girl takes me as deep as she possibly can...and even to hear a bit of a choke is a big turn on for me lol.

Plenty of spitting on my dick for when she is wanking me also goes down a treat!!

4. Kanto

Kanto Member

I wish sometimes a certain gal-pal of mine would show this kind of enthusiasm.

That aside, I'll go over my ideal blowjob. I generally like to be seated or leaning against something, since my knees may buckle as I get close to orgasm. The gal performing should be nude, or at the very least topless. This is both visually stimulating, and allows for easy cleanup in case of an inadvertant ejaculation.

Technique-wise, her mouth should put most of its emphasis on the glans and first 1/3rd or so of the penis. Though she should occasionally go deeper to excite me. Lots of licking along the shaft and saliva so that one of her hands can comfortable stroke, while the other gently holds (not tickles or fondles) my balls.

And for the climax, ideally I like her to relax and let me cum where I like. I'll hold her head if I want to cum in her mouth, or grab her hair if I want to cum on her face.

But all that is just an idea. Sex is more of a compromise.

5. igor

Gold Member

How about you come and show my wife what to do? :dgrin

6. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

The only answer I can really give is...........

More often.:lol

Seriously though, I think it is more the passion than technique. If she is really enjoying what she is doing is more of a turn on than just going through the motions.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Nothing too special. Concentrate on the head half, use your hand on lower half. I prefer swallowing at the end if not shooting on her neck or chest is fine too.

8. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Aw, Igor. :) Print the following out for her.

Start out slowly with licking and gently sucking the balls and penis. Lightly stroke the perineal area and rectum. Gradually rev this up a bit, applying a bit more pressure. Rev it up some more. I will use just about every technique I can manage, including deep throating, until I'm ready to get down to business and have him cum. Be very enthusiastic. Make "MMMMMMM" sounds. Smack your lips, make slurping sounds. I wish I could talk dirty to him while sucking his cock. Oh well, can't be done. Then I grasp his shaft with my hand and pump the top third or so of his cock into my mouth with the hand action and also "head" action on my part. With my hand, I'm actually pulling and stretching his penis with each pump. If he's in the right position, just before this starts I'll spit on my finger on the other hand and insert into his rectum a bit (that's for certain a little difficult to do though). Then I just keep that up. I vary the speed a bit according to the speed of his pelvic thrusts - that's what I use to gauge MY speed. When he cums, I swallow. Then I will, extremely gently, take the full length of his cock into my mouth a few times - I like to make him shiver. After that I'll kiss and gently lick his balls and his shaft, staying away from his most sensitive parts until he recovers. He seems to really love this - and I love doing it for him.

I get VERY turned on with this and then he reciprocates in kind. :D

9. igor

Gold Member

Oh my.....:cheer:cheer:penisdance:slong

10. Master9804

Gold Member

Ohh this is one of Hotbabels fav thing to do to me too. SHe loves licking the balls and playing with them. As for the sucking. She takes it all until she has to come up for air. Even gags some on my cock. Then she jerks me off some while licking the balls or lick the head and then when she is ready goes right back down all the way and sucks hard on my cock. I ever push her head down some. She says she likes that cause she knows she is going it right. Like my moaning wasn,t enough. Lol. Then she says I love sucking my Master,s big cock. Now if that doesn,t make a guy happy and smile his ass off. Nothing will.

She is the best at sucking my cock I had ever had the pleasure or will have.

11. notanewbie

notanewbie Member

my two biggest turn ons is having the tip licked and balls licked

12. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

Interesting question... On the start of things I like for it to go kinda slow, the girl just licks around kinda hesitant about putting too much in her mouth, the hand can just hold it at the start. Then she has to slowly slide it in her mouth swirling her tongue around it as her hand begins to slide up and down my shaft. Eventually she has to just get sloppy with it where her spit is just everywhere, she's sucking like she's trying to suck out the best chocolate she's ever had. Her hand is going crazy on my shaft and every so often her other hand occasionally finds it's way to my balls gently pulling and fondling them, and if she's not feeling the balls that night/day on my upper thigh squeezing and rubbing her hand over it. Maybe a deep throat every now and then, and yeah.

It's safe to say I put quite the amount of thinking into this.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I agree 100 percent with your first statement (more often), but I disagree with your second statement. Passion is nice, but technique is what brings on the mind-blowing orgasms. An ex of mine was as passionate as they come, and she absolutely loved to give head. Loved it! But she just couldn't get the hang of it. She was also a very small woman and couldn't seem to get more than the glans into her mouth. Worst* bjs I ever had. (*Still damned good compared to none!)

On the other hand, my wife has never liked giving head, but before she told me that -- and we agreed she shouldn't do it if she doesn't like it -- she gave the best bjs I've ever experienced. They never lasted long enough, and I never came from them, but for the few minutes she was going down on me, I was in heaven.

My favorite technique is exactly as Trixi described it. Dang, Trixi, you made ME shiver just reading your description. I don't know about other guys, but I think you just gave instructions for the perfect bj. Whew!

14. Trixi

Trixi New Member

:eek: Well, thank you. I'll have to tell me DH what a lucky guy he is. ;) Sometimes he can't get up off the bed afterwards. Sometimes I do him standing up and his knees buckle. Seriously, though, I've had a lot of practice with him and I know pretty much what he likes. I'm glad cum is "low in calories."

P.S. This made me remember the most EROTIC blow job (for me at least) I've given him and it did not contain any of my usual technique. It took place very recently, early in the morning - about 4 a.m. I was asleep and he woke me up, standing at my side and stroking my face with his penis. I opened my mouth and took him in and he gently pumped until he came. It still makes me shiver just thinking about it. I hope he does it again soon.

15. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Oooooh, that makes me shiver too! ;)

16. Adonis47

Adonis47 New Member

I don't really get turned on by oral sex. Is something wrong with that? :ugh

17. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

Yes indeed there is.

18. albere

albere New Member

Enthusiasm is key, if they love you they will usually ask what u like best.

19. hdrider08

hdrider08 New Member

i like alot of teasing, below shaft licking and sucking and yes i love by balls sucked on, be careful though!!! too much hand and mouth action and i;m cumming

20. GreyGoose

Gold Member

EYE CONTACT, play with my balls, try to deep throat it atleast once in the act, lick it up and down, suck it as you use your hands