[Ask a Girl] How do you like to see your guy dressed?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by BassDude, Nov 27, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

This seems like a good sister thread for the "How do you like to see your girl dressed?". :D Ladies, how do you like to see your guy (not some random guy, YOUR guy) dressed?

Nowadays, I like myself best in jeans, flashy button-down shirt (I hate drab shit...the men's drab stripes and checked shirts of the past few years have just made me want to puke...life should have a little passion and flair in it, ya know?), black leather jacket, a somewhat Gothic charm dangling from one of the two small hoops in my left ear. I'm starting to favor a slight Gothic twist nowadays...more black...black jeans, a black or black + other color button-down shirt, black shoes, and occasionally a leather collar w/ metal links. I dressed slightly Goth for an adult get together at a friend's house recently (it was actually a kids' birthday party, but the parents decided to also party a bit after) and I *felt* like every female couldn't wait to talk to me and every guy there wanted to be like me. (I don't know if that was true, but it sure *felt* that way. One of my guy friends even went and got my leather jacket and just wore it for a while. :lol ) One jock-type fella poked a little fun at my collar..."What the fuck is that? A collar? Where's my leash!" I laughed and said "Only the ladies can lead me where they want me to go...btw, where's your wife?" (Had to love the look on his face.) I like to be just a little different...I've never been one to try to be just like everyone else. I'd rather be a somewhat subtle leader/slight rebel than a mindless follower. In fact, I love it when some jackass tells me "Oh, you can't possibly do that/succeed at that/etc." Watch me. ;)

I *think* my wife likes to see me in Dockers, a button-down shirt, sport coat, etc. (the way I dress for work), but I'll let her answer that if she feels like it.

BD

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I like whatever hubby wears, really-I think that most men's clothing is uninteresting though, unless its really eclectic. I'd much rather look at him naked-but when I can't any clothes are clothes he looks good in.

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I love how my hubby dresses, I have a few favourite shirts that I love him to wear.

Basically he is a shorts and T guy... very casual, he is covered in tatts so he doesn't usually wear anything weird as the tatts draw enough attention.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

For work I wear tailor made suits: three piece with a vest for winter and two piece in lighter materials for summer. Obviously with business shirt (plain white or pastel) and a silk tie (colour-coordinated with patterns, never striped). Men wearing suits is quite common in my city, but too many wear off the rack ill-fitting suits with badly chosen shirt / tie combinations.

I get more 'attention' from women when dressed like this, actually I get a lot more attention when dressed like this. I am not a jeans man, I have two pairs which I wear when digging in the garden or working on the car.

5. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I like what my boyfriend wears, nothing fancy, but it still has his personal style to it. It's a turn off when a guy spends more time putting together an outfit than I do, it's nice to look nice but... looking like you should be in a magazine is too much for me.

He dresses very casual, t-shirts and jeans and a hat. I do love it when he dresses up...the rare occasions he does, but it's always so breathtaking seeing him in a suit or a dress shirt.

6. vickisam

vickisam New Member

Nice suit and WHITE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT! OMG I get wet looking at a guy dressed like that. Something about that business suit thing that gets me going. Ok, I need a cigarette now.. and I don't smoke! :)

V

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

jeans and a nice shirt is what pulls my attention. with a nice baseball cap! prrrrr i love men in hats!!

now last night when we went to bed. he had nothing but a tie on...now..let me tell ya. that got me pretty hot and bothered. so much that i rode him! ties make for great handels ladies, dont underestimate the tie!

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm still waiting for someone to say 'wearing nothing but heels, stockings and a basque'...

*crickets*

:lol

9. vickisam

vickisam New Member

That would be me and not my guy(s). Not sure I would want to see them in heels better than mine! LOLOLOLOLOL

10. Sexual Guy

Sexual Guy New Member

Thats what I usually wear at work on Fridays. Its not a suit, but button dress white shirt, with fitted jeans and Black wool jacket (open zipper).