how do you like to be kiss

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Mar 29, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

how do you like being kissed

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I like the soft passionate kisses, but sometimes it is nice to have the rough deep kisses. I guess it depends on what is going on at the time of the kiss.

3. kbate

kbate New Member

I like it when sarah just brushes her lips over mine. She puts her hands on my head and crushes her lips to mine forcing her tongue into my mouth in a sort of oral rape.

I respond by wrapping my arms around her and pulling to me as I counter-attack with my own tongue.

A fencing match of tongue against tongue ensues, neither combatant willing to give way, the only visible evidence of this titantic struggle is the drool rolling down our chins.

Minutes pass, neither enemy willing to relent, the kiss lingering on and on. Hands begin roaming, buttons mysteriously come undone...tiny gasps are heard..

Desperate for air they part only to come together again and again, a blouse hits the floor, shoes are kicked free.

What was the subject??

4. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I nominate kbate for the "Best Writer Award!" Awesome :)

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

please tell me more about how to kiss.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I love soft, short, gentle kisses. Mouth slightly open, sometimes slipping his tongue into my mouth - but always gentle. I enjoy looking into my husband's eyes, and he touches my hair, or pulls my chin toward him.
    If the kissing session goes on for any length of time, I like to feel his hand/arm brushing my breasts, and sometimes he even looks down to catch a peek. And i like to hear his breathe in my ear.
    But I keep coming back to his eyes. I love to look into his crystal blue eyes. When he's kissing me, his eyes get a dreamy, almost 'drugged' look that send an electrical charge down the front of my body.
    He makes me 'putty in his hands' - he could do anything to me...

If we are in the heat of wild sex, I love hard, purpose-driven kissing. All over my lips, my neck, my breats, everywhere. He still looks at me, but now his eyes are full of a controlling look - which I love... ;)

7. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

Wow Kbate, that actually turned me on LOL. Thanks!

Which brings me to my favorite kind of kiss. The kind that isn't on my lips but on a very hot pussy ;) Hehehe.

8. BigBoy

BigBoy New Member

Usually on the lips or :brow

9. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

only usually hey so were is teh other place you love to be kissed ;)

10. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I like a lot of lips, soft kisses, and less tongue, they can use the tongue to please me in other parts of my body lol

11. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Wow!! I love these answers!! Particulary Kate's and Roses! one of the things I like it when just the tips of the tongues are touching with the lips so close you can feel them though they are not touching. I like to have my lips tickled with her tongue from this kinda kiss and vice versa.

I love to suck on a woman's lower lip and have mine sucked on. When sucking on her lower lip I like to sometimes put her lower lip between my lips and run my tongue gently over it.

12. blondboy

blondboy New Member

When I was a young teenie bopper, I had a girl friend who really taught me to french kiss for the first time. We would go to the old drive in movies and FK without coming up for air for a half hour or so. I mean mouth on mouth non stop.I had to learn how to breath through my nose like in a dentist chair getting a root canal. She called it being "fish." My cock and balls would be about to burst and she was a real prick teaser because I never got much further with her. But I loved being a fish because I'm an oral kind of guy.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

When we kiss it's pretty hot and almost always we know it will lead to sex. But we don't kiss nearly enough. A lot of times we have great, long sex sessions without even one kiss. One of my favorite times to make out is during missionary style. :)

14. pussycat69

Gold Member

I don't care...as long as it's passionate.I guess it all depends on the mood.

15. Master9804

Gold Member

Hotbabe loves when I come from behind and wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck and then her lips. But we mainly French Kiss.

16. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

any way as long as it's not gross...girls know what I'm talking about..the kisses where his tongue is too hard and just pushes into your mouth *shudder*yuck! I like slower kisses not always w/tongue, and when there is tongue I like a little at a time kinda like a teaser