[Ask a Girl] How do you know?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MordsithLove, Dec 20, 2012.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

So I'm a bit curious ladies.

I've always found beautiful women attractive. I don't get sexually aroused by them cause I've never thought of it in that way...until recently. I would love to make out and caress a tight body. And maybe even more if I felt it was right and comfortable.

Question is: How do you know if the lovely gal is into you? I'm sure some will be straight forward, but what of the shy ones like myself? Lol I guess I could just ask, in a creative way. I don't want to come off to her like a horny freak. :D

I only ask this cause maybe one day/night I'd like to have fun ;)

2. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

try naughty humor. the girl i had a relationship with, i didn't realize she was bi until i cracked a naughty joke about her doing something with me, and that kinda triggered her "stalking" instinct (not scary stalking,... but like a lioness stalking her prey) It took me a couple weeks to realize that she was actually into me, and not just goofing with me, and it was a memorable few months until she moved away.

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

That's a good idea redicsgirl! Now you're making me think back on convos with some friends of mine that may have left a hint lol that sucks she had to move :(

I just dont want to be a creeper to some chick, that would be awkward. Definitely waiting for the right time and place to try such shenanigans ;) who knows, we could be the BEST of friends after its all said and done.