how do you know when you are ready for a baby

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rimmer, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rimmer

rimmer New Member

i only ask this as i was 27 before my wife became pregnant with my daughter... and even then i didnt feel i was mature enough to cope with being a parent.. think about it you have a helpless baby looking to you to protect and provide for it..... it is very daunting to say the least and gave one or two sleepless nights.....

that said i wouldnt be without her or my son for all the money on the planet now the joy i feel seeing them smile or laugh is like being blessed from heaven every day:)

mind you they can drive you up the wall too sometimes:D

2. Sweet Cheeks

Sweet Cheeks New Member

Ideally everyone should be somewhat financially stable, but we all know that isnt very likely these days :poke I was married for 3 yrs before I had my babies, we made sure I could stay home with them first before we had them :dgrin

3. garberj

garberj New Member

I don't think there is really a 'right' time. I guess I pretty much think that God will give you a baby when he thinks it's the 'right' time. I think you should be married (well, things do happen, though) and I think that both the man and woman should agree. Of course, it's nice to have a lot of money and all that- but that's not the most important thing. Babies need lots of love, care and a stable life.

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

I cried 2 days ago... cried over the fact it should have been my son Jacob's 1 month birthday. so my boyfriend and i talked about it (wasn't his, but he understands me better than the father ever did) he says he knows i will make a good mother and that he knows i'm hurting but i've got so much ahead of me. and i know he's right. at 18 i don't want a child to take care of, i'm barely more than a child myself. but if i become pregnant again i will gladly welcome the baby into my life.

5. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

BiBiBaby,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage about year ago and it still haunts me. Actually I've had 10 miscarriages, but I keep trying. The last one though took me to the hospital with emergency surgery.
    Keep your head up...You sound as though you'd be a wonderful parent.and it will happen when it's time!!
    :) Big hugs to you!

Vampie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.