How do you have sex in the hot tub?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cube30, Aug 7, 2007.

1. cube30

cube30 New Member

I have been dating my girlfriend for about 9 months now and we have been having sex and I have wanted to have sex in my hot tub for the longest time, but every time we try, it doesn't work. I will be sitting in the hot tub and have a hard on and she will be on top, but it won't go in her vagina. It seems like it is not wet enough to go in and I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make it go in so we can have sex in the hot tub. I thought maybe a condom would work, but I haven't tried it yet. So, I was wondering if anyone here knew of any techniques that would allow us to have sex in the spa. Thanks.
  2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 New Member

It's a real sexy thought but not that good in reality. Sex under water is hard to start with. Add heat and movement and it's sure to wash away any natural lube. Any good lube is water soluble so that's no help. Get hot in the hot tub and get up on the deck to do the deed!!

3. cube30

cube30 New Member

thats what we usually end up doing anyway which is nice.
  4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Yep! "Sex in the Hot Tub" sounds incredible - - but it leaves a lot to be desired! I echo Buffalo's sentiments. Enjoy some romantic, sexual tension and fabulous foreplay, then high-tail it to a more 'lube-friendly' atmosphere. :lol
  5. suite91

suite91 Member

Sex in the tub can be very hot (sorry) but I agree that is tough to get started. My wife gets very wet during sex so we can make it work. I suggest silicone based lube - it costs a little more but it won't wash away. Alternatively, you could enter her while she sits on the edge of the tub then sink into the water for the main event.

I'm surprised no one has jumped up to say how bad it can be to have sex in the tub - i.e. chemically treated water in sensitive places - but I'm sure someone will...

BTW - <- My wife in the tub!:D
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  6. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I did it once but it was quite hard the natural lube just washed away, I think if you use a lube it might work
  7. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

Stand up in the tub, get lubed, get her on your lap, do the insertion thing, sit down together and have a good time without thrusting (in my experience even the silocone lube washes away in the hot water0 When you have had enough of the kissing, nipple ceressing, fondelling, vaginal squeezing and penis throbbing, stand up, rest her on the edge of the tub and away you go! EASY!
  8. Squint

Squint New Member

suite91 is right on: Silicone based lube, it does not easily wash off.
  9. ImLikasexmachin

ImLikasexmachin New Member

Slide in and then get in the water... Some of my best sex has been in a hot tub although it was standing in the hot tub more so than actually being in it.. I have heard this can really tear up the vagina though.. if your in a relationship and you dont mind your girlfriends vagina getting loose and flabby go for it !
  10. Stormy

Stormy New Member

There's a risk to the woman of infection from underwater intercourse. Something to do with water being forced into the vagina or something. I've never found it particularly stimulating in any case. Much nicer to do oral to one another at the side of tub; the receiver lying back on the firm surface, the giver can stand in the water and do the biz. I'd find dry land for intercourse.
  11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

How do you have sex in a hot tub? In my experience you don't. You get out of the hot tub and have sex next to it, or stand up and have standing doggy.
  12. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Um, me and my hand held shower massage beg to differ. I've been using it for ages to get off and haven't had an infection yet. Also, when we had a pool I did all kinds of naughty things to myself on those jets and I never had health issues with it.
  13. Darkwing

Darkwing New Member

it's fun in the hot tub
  14. melicious

melicious The Old Maid Gold Member

I have actually done this one. A little lube before getting into the hot tub works great. I use Nude lube, and Firefly (both made by the same company), and both do great in water! Now, I admit, I did this in a hot tub in a hotel room. So the water was used by just us, no chlorine or anything. Ya know?
  15. MissyMissy

MissyMissy New Member

whoah this sounds fun, thanks to the thread.... hmm hmm....
  16. soccerplayer

soccerplayer New Member

it sounds hard but possible
  17. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Yah a warm hot tub cannot be good for a girls natural fluids. Ive heard its bad for girls to have sex in public pools with chlorine in the water. As for like in bath water Its perfectly fine, girls do go swimming and water is bound to get in there some how haha. Just thrusting in and out with mass amounts of chlorine in the girls uterus and fallopian tubes cannot be good.
  18. ito6162

ito6162 New Member

bubble bath is the solution! some sort of bubble bath solution called "sex bomb"
    my girl slipped right in so smooth and our bodies were slippery too lol it feels good
  19. p00shy

p00shy New Member

i would think that sex in a hot tub would make things TOO hot
  20. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

OMG ito612 im definately gonna have to try that.. It must be a bitch to get all that slippery stuff off your body though :p