how do you handle a girl that can't orgasim during sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dolphinfan, Jan 14, 2011.

1. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

my gf can't get an orgasim during sex... She has one time but that was back when we did it 3 times a day. It's not like I dont last long I have gone over an hour before. So I tend to eat her out first as i dont wanna go down their with the rubber taste. but I have noticed that if she gets one first she loses a ton of interest in both sex after or just mutual masterbation...

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I suggest investing in a lot of toys. A lot of women can't cum just from vaginal penetration alone. Some need clit stimulation while having sex as well.

Invest in a vibrating cock ring if you haven't already, or even some larger toys if you don't mind using toys during sex as well. Invest in a Hitachi Magic Wand and hold that bad boy against her clit while you're fucking her, it'll set her off like a rocket on you. Trust me, I know. Most women on this forum who have that toy can attest to that too.

Not all is lost, just try to incorporate different tools into sexy time, you'll be surprised what can help you along.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

More women don't orgasm while fucking than do (if fucking is what you're calling sex). It might be better if you lasted 10 or 15 minutes at the most. Most women get bored and/or lose their wetness after that and just count ceiling tiles and hope you finish soon. Maybe you need to change the routine. If you can cum sooner while fucking and then just deal with the residual rubber taste while getting her off, she might be more satisfied.

EDIT: I posted at the same time as Mitt ^^. Toys didn't cross my mind since we never used them, but that may be the way to go too. But fucking for an hour is not usually a desirable thing. I think most guys last 5 to 15 minutes; it's been stated many times by our members in threads about that very subject. You can search them out somewhere around SF.

#3 HardRocker, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2011
  4. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

we have tried a cock ring. she said it was to much and didnt like it... when I go down on her I have to be very light and almost barely touch her.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

...then have her masturbate while you fuck her?

6. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

she wont do that either lol. I feel like I have tried everything, she wont touch herself not even her tits

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Well then the question is, do you think you're sexually compatible with your girlfriend?

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Or will she ever be sexually compatible with anyone? Maybe her parents taught her all that stuff is dirty and should be hidden and kept secret.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

Very good question.

I have to ask, how old is she and do you know if she's had any previous sexual partners?

10. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

im her third. First was a bf she had on and off for 3 years, and the other was a friend they had a one night stand type deal(he was house sitting, her, him, and one other male friend was there. One left and they were their alone, it was his first time and he lasted 10 seconds. The thing I dont get is she thinks I am very attractive, but when we are home from school she doesn't want to do anything. She says she wants to but feels akward now that we have our own apartment at school and doesn't want to get caught even after her parents go to bed. She will rub me but conviently she says she is tired at 9 the same exact time they go to bed. I know when I want my gf I feel I cant hold back, she is very attractive 5'3" 120 pounds, big boobs and a nice body, but she holds off and I dont get how she can when she says she is horny. She also never says yes I am horny if I ask. She says either kinda or a little bit, ALWAYS! she also has a tendancy to ruin the mood by making a comment such as eww their is a stain on the sheets it looks like you cum in your sleep put a blanket on so I dont have to look at it. Or if I ate onions hours before she will say does your breath still stink? Or because I shave, didnt shave today did you?... the list continues

11. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

and home from school is like now a christmas break which is a month! she is 22 im 20

12. Mittimer

Gold Member

When there are so many nit picky little flaws that you're finding in the relationship, then maybe you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your situation.

13. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

It's hard because I love her a lot. It's just our sex life. I would feel like a perv to break up over sex. We have always had a tough sex life. In our first year we stopped for two and a half months because she would tease me and touch me but never wanted to go forth with it. She said that we did sex stuff a lot at the beginning because we didn't know each other to well and now that we do we can just hang out.

14. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

do you think I am being to "nit picky"

15. Mittimer

Gold Member

No, I don't think you're being nit picky really, I think she's finding excuses to not do things and you're finding reasons to justify it in your head.

For her to say you had sex so much in the beginning because you "didn't know each other" and now you can just hang out? No, come on. That's bullshit. She needs to grow up a bit more and really look at this relationship.

I'm really not trying to knock on your relationship, but from what you're saying there is a major gap in the sex/communication grounds.

16. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I definitely second this...I don't want to sound harsh at all,but it doesn't sound like she is that into you.You deserve to be with a girl who really wants you and doesn't make lame excuses to get out of having sex with you.

17. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

I thank you for your words. Everytime I try to speak with her about it, it becomes a fight, and as much as I love her I hate to speak this way but it's my way to vent. Cuz obviously this wouldn't be appropriate with mom and dad :). The fights usually make me feel like a perv because she says everytime "why do we have to fight about sex" or "is sex that important" which I do think that sex is important in a relationship.

18. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

and I agree that what she said is bull shit. My head was spinning after she said that. I thought that the passion grows. I am a very sensual lover I like kissing during and being real close but as she says the passion for it depletes. which sucks for me. but dont get me wrong I also like to be an animal ;)

19. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Well don't feel bad then! Some other girl will be lucky to have you.
    Sex is very important in a relationship,and if you don't have it now while your both young and healthy,then it will just get less and less the longer you are together.

20. dolphinfan

dolphinfan New Member

I have been close before, but its so hard I have been with her for 3 and a half years and I love her a lot.