How do you get someone to sleep with you?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Miki, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Miki

Miki Banned

Without any illegal business; how? Like, not literally, rape or manipulation, but let them know you're ready? If they're concerned about how you feel and are too nervous to make a move since they're under your father's payroll and are 15 years older than you are and are too afraid that if they DO make a move you'll be super freaked out, but are seriously contemplating it because you DID share a little "hand-to-hand" combat...
    Yes...
    :bow help me sexualforums!!!

2. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

Well honestly, you just have to feel the vibe of the conversations you have with people, and how you interact with them one on one.

But honestly, from your post history and your current post, it sounds like you want to loose your virginity to someone who is 15 years old than you and work for your father. I really dont think that is such a great idea for 1) the age difference is pretty big. its not much of an issue when you get older, but when your young, it means a lot. 2) he works under your father, if your daddy finds out, it might be big time drama, and can lead to unemployment. 3) You guys sound liek you havent had any close one on one interaction to let your natural feelings display themselves. i would recommend some one on one dates or group dates first before you pursue anything. IF the assumptions i made are completely false, forgive me and go about your business :)

3. doclucky

doclucky New Member

ice cold hit the nail on the head, its all about one on one interactivity, when your together let you body be loose and seem comfortable and just let the convo flow in that direction, its all about being natural and at ease

4. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Miki.... Are you in hurry to get someone in the bed?

Normally, they just happen, especially if couple click. If it is purely lust, it might be something that you could regret. That's not good.

5. Krof

Krof New Member

How about: Telling that person?

6. pirouette

Gold Member

Miki,
    I have to agree with Krof on this question. jmho, but, if you can't even talk to this person about your desire to have sex with him, I doubt you are ready to have sex with him. Give it some time? :shrug

7. Miki

Miki Banned

I can talk. It's just the prospect of everyone else's perspective and view. I don't care about what everyone else thinks and neither does he, but exactly how am I supposed to deal with this? A thing like this could ruin MY reputation, no... judging my friends, it'd increase it by lightyears. I'm just nervous. He's told me he's only concerned about MY feelings, and would wait forever if I wanted him to, so I'm not really anxious to just get it on. Curiousity is getting me worked up though... like haven't you ever had the urge to explore? It is NOT lust. To answer everyone's question, it is NOT lust. If it were lust, trust me, I would have ALREADY jumped into bed with him. I've given this a lot of consideration and I'm still waiting so hold your horses; this feeling I feel for him is more than lust. It's affection. If we were to have a relationship based on lust then, I'd be pissed now...

8. Krof

Krof New Member

Get a grip on yourself, make a decision and stick with it.

9. Miki

Miki Banned

I need help with this decision you speak of... :uhh: