How do you get out of your comfort zone?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Babiegurl, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

I wanted to step out of my comfort zone with my husband and try something daring but I can be really shy often and so can he. How would you wonderful people do that?

2. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well ... I throw snowballs at people I don't know, Rockclimb now and then, and once in a blue moon ... I'll spend time reading something new ...

However as to sexual ... openness, I think that a good discussion of things is the right direction to go. It lays some groundwork, but also sets some boundaries for some new experiences.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

"throw snowballs at people I dont know"

What a brillinat answer lol!!

How about throwing crockery at each other....? haha only joking

God there are loads of things you could do...

Isnt there another thread or threads which discuss this...

Ask him what he likes.....is he into being submissive or dominant, or would he like to play games....make love in the car, in a wood, in a motel room, in water, on stairs. Be blindfolded, be scolded, be taunted be tied up....?

Would he like you to dress up as a hooker or a nurse or a schoolgirl or as a rock star. Do you dance or sing....would you dance for him and then seduce him? One of my ex hubbies nearly used to cum just watching me dance...and I would make him wait a long time before I "sat on him".

Maybe you cook and pretend you are back in medieaval times and you are the serving wench....or he may wanna be your slave boy...

Hope these help, will think of more...its early in the morning and I am a ltitle tired...so not too inspired...

lol!!

4. Elvis

Elvis Member

Whatever it is you fancy doing Babiegurl, remember it's usually always easier for the female to get the action going in another direction than it is for the male, unless he's a prude.
    Go for it!

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

A masquerade ball...where you arrange to meet yer lover...both wearing costume and masks...

See if ye can find each other and then tear the clothes off him, but leave on your masks

Rely on your senses...smell, touch, feel, hearing to find him...

Have wild sex...maybe with others watching?

[​IMG]

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

It can be difficult at times. For me, I'll usually bring it up in the heat of passion. I just whisper in her ear 'would you like to try...'. Sometimes she says yes, other times no.

A few times we brought it up for discussion beforehand. But sadly, we're both a little shy, and this doesn't happen often.

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I'm often like heelfetish with new things I want to try. I can be pretty bashfull.

While I don't condone alcoholism, I have to say several times I've successfully brought up something new was after my magical martinis. :lol

One other thing I've had luck with is reading books, articles or stories where couples are doing various things, and then comment about and it with him, and feel out his position on the mentioned activities. That's a rather desperate move, I know, but it serves as a decent way of feeling out his opinion without making a huge issue. We've found some fun ideas that way, and then neither of us felt as though we were totally out on a limb.

8. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Why don't you trying going away for a night or two where nobody knows you. Change your character or roll play that both of you are somebody else. Just as example...
    If you normally don't where shorts skirts and he doesn't where a suit and tie, dress like that. Maybe color hair or wear a wig. If you always where a bra and undies in public, don't. Find an erotic shop and each of you must buy something for each other and set up guidelines that the other must allow the use of it. Just use your imagination.

9. Babiegurl

Babiegurl New Member

Thanks guys! I completly forgot to add that we used to pretty daring with our sex lives but he got in to this 4 year funk and is just now starting to turn back in to the sex god that he was....LOL But I kinda figure that its basicly strating a new.

10. heelfetish

Gold Member

Boy does that sound familiar!!! :ugh In my case the fault lies on both of us equally. We both seemed to lose interest in sex. We still loved each other, but the stresses of pregnancy, a shaky child birth, and a rough with our little one left us both drained. It's only since the time I joined here that our =sex life has turned around, and we're slowly getting back into the swing of things.

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh God

I am the opposite (well with someone I love and have been with a while)....

My sexual desires are extreme and I have yet to meet a man that will act them out with me....that is why I have a wonderful fantasy world going on..

Ive never been shy to suggest things.

Am thinking of advertising for a young male slave....that way I get the housework done, meals cooked, and of course he could adore me from near and afar

And I get to taunt the life outta him...oooohh sexy sexy young slut haha!!

H e a v e n !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.