[Ask a Guy] How do you get a guy to eat your pussy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Squirt, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Squirt

Squirt New Member

My boyfriend isn't really into eating pussy and I so badly would love him to eat me till I orgasm. So what can I do to get him to do it and/or want to do it? I've told him of my wishes and he just kind of ignores it. HELP!
  2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

If you've already asked and he's said no then don't try to push the matter any further. This is a boundary issue. There's really nothing you can do except wait until he's ready to cross it. If he won't then perhaps it's time for a talk about the cause of his aversion. Open communication is the key to a successful relationship.

3. cbrmale

cbrmale Gold Member

Photos:
    As a man, going down on a woman who is well trimmed or totally shaven is much cleaner and fresher. I had this problem in reverse, my wife objected to me going down on her. Even though we have a very successful relationship, communication didn't help me in this matter. A friend suggested that her religious beliefs may have had something to do with her overall passivity on sex, and I broached this with her. This proved to be the case, so we read some articles together that gave the religious all-clear to adventurous sex. I then obtained her agreement to watch some sex education videos (as they were then) together, and I rented some quite explicit videos from the Sinclair institute. Prior to broaching the issue of sex and religion, she would never have agreed to watching these videos.

These videos changed things totally, because she saw real couples, flaws and all, having great and adventurous sex. By the end of the second out of four, our sex life was as good as I ever wanted it to be.

So my issue was eventually solved with communication, although what to communicate took a long time to work out.
  4. Squirt

Squirt New Member

To add more info, I do shave and am very self concious about being clean down there (I always wash before we do anything) and we are not at all religious, so I know these are not the reasons.

We are very open about our past and he has in the past mentioned when he would eat his ex-wife. Also I am one that takes a while to get off.

Maybe this info will help you all with maybe giving me some ideas. I want him to do it so bad it hurts!
  5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

Tell him you won't do him unless he does you, he'll dive right in ;)
  6. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

Hmmm, never had one who didn't. Just talk to him. Ask him why, then if there is something you can do to change his mind, do it, but don't push it.
  7. Joe

Joe Gold Member

Squirt,
    I feel your pain. I love going downtown on my wife but just wish she'd reciprocate. What makes it worse is that she used to with her ex "because it was the only way to get him interested." :(

Plus the fact that I told her I didn't want her to do it until she wanted to. That was several years ago. :down
  8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Shave it, clean it, and tell him "it would turn me on soooooo much if you licked my pussy...show me how nasty you can be baby!"

BD
  9. CptNobody

CptNobody New Member

I'm kinda weird in the way that I ask girls about their sex life. So, I have heard from a few that most guys wont do it, or that if they do they are horrible at it. I personally like doing it, and when I'm with a girl for the first time I attempt to make the move down there, some don't like it though they will move out of the way when they see where I am heading. I guess if he doesn't do it on his own, maybe it's just not his thing?
  10. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Keep yourself shaved & trim and talk to him. Explain to him you want to experience an O that way. Have him use his fingers at same time. When you cum let yourself go. Once he learns and sees what it can do to you he'd be nuts not to always give you that pleasure.
  11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I've been with my boyfriend 5 months and he's been down on me once, I spoke to him about it and he said he hasn't been down on anyone in 10 years (his first love back when he was 16... he's 26 now) He's had 1 girlfriend after that but was never asked to go down her on. He told me he likes going down on a girl its just he's built himself up SO much about thinking about it and thinking he'll be shit he's finding it even harder to push himself to do it now. I understand this because before I give a boyfriend a blowjob it takes me like a month to get myself ready... like scared i'll do it wrong and what not...

I wouldn't advice you to push him, I'm not too sure what to do, but I pushed him once to play with my boobs more and we ended up rowing... altho now he's obsessed with my boobs the row wasn't really called for.

Are you defiantly sure he isn't into it?

p.s when he went down on me, it was for around 5-7 seconds and well he barely licked inside the lips so I didn't moan or move to much.

I told him I felt his tongue last time he did it and it felt strong and firm and that he'll be excellent and that he knows I'll steer him in the right place so he'll be good and he said he knew I would... I dunno when he's thinking of going down on me but I guess it's just the waiting game.

Oh also, I asked how I tasted and he said amazing, and tends to finger me then lick his own fingers, have you asked him the question about how you taste? If he doesn't like it, think of some cherry lube or something?
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

What does "rowing" mean?

Jeez...you guys have all sorts of fears and insecurities and anxieties and what not...why don't you just communicate with each other? Let him lick somewhere, and tell him if you like it or not...it's that simple, make a game out of it. Same for you with the blowjobs. If someone doesn't LIKE where you're licking it's not necessarily because the lick-er is aweful or terrible at it...it's because you're different from every other person on the planet and may like being licked differently or in a different spot. Again, make a fun game out of it, get to know your partner's body and let your partner get to know yours. For God's sake, just communicate. If you can't communicate about what feels good to you sexually, how will you communicate about really important things down the road?

BD
  13. CdrData

CdrData New Member

What guy doesn't want to do that??? :drool
  14. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

If you're talking about my relationship, please keep your opinions to yourself but if you're just replying to the person who posted this thread then ok.

Adam and I talk about everything, just because I DON'T force him to lick my cunt doesn't mean we're going to destroy our relationship... dear god ¬_¬

I was going to explain but frankly i don't give a toss what you think. I know how my relationship is, and I know how perfect we are together.

tbh I left this forum for months because of being judged like that. I think I'll just delete my account completely this time.

It's gone down hill since Kronnie left tbh, some of the newer people have become REALLY opinionated which isn't what it's meant to be about on certain threads. It's meant to be about advice.

Good bye
  15. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Um, chill girlie...no one's judging anything. I'm simply saying communicate about it...communicate, communicate, and then communicate some more. Sexual preferences for whatever reason are difficult things for lots of couples to talk about. You can take some great steps right now by just talking about it with him very candidly. I don't recall saying "force him to lick your pussy". If his only problem is fear that he won't do it right, then you two figure out what you like together. Help him get past his fear, and you both benefit from it. (And vice versa.)

I'm not judging you nor him...you've expressed on this forum that he has fears about not doing some things right sexually, and you've expressed that you have fears and reservations about not doing some things right too. You've said things like "I'm afraid to get on top until I know him better", "it takes me a month to prepare myself to give him a blowjob because I'm afraid I won't do it right", etc....it's not judgement or assumptions I'm making, you said those things yourself, did you not?

The facts are that you feel like you're "perfect for each other" right now because you're in the "new relationship euphoria" stage. When you're past that stage (and you will be, it happens to every couple), having a really open and communicative relationship is really important. I really think that's one of the key things that makes or breaks a long term relationship. Sexual satisfaction is also a long-term relationship success factor for many couples...all I'm saying is start off the right way by talking about it candidly, and I would hope that the communication skills you build as a couple by talking candidly about "taboo" sex things carries over to other parts of your relationship as well. In other words, if you can't talk about difficult things now (like sexual preferences) during the "new relationship euphoria" stage, you probably never will be able to talk about difficult things.

Those are my opinions, and they are merely opinions. You are welcome to consider them or disregard them, that's entirely your choice. Advice will always include opinions...it's not very valuable advice without any experience behind it, and experience fosters opinions. It's up to you to sort out what advice/opinions are right for you versus not.

BD

Last edited: Dec 27, 2008
  16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I still don't know what "rowing" means. :lol

BD
  17. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

It's rhymes with "vowing" and it involves having an argument in a very verbally confrontational way. It's basically what we Americans would call a fight.

Oh and Ani, your reaction to BassDude's post was completely out of proportion and uncalled for. All he did was give you a little advice and constructive criticism, and there's no reason for you to take it as a personal attack.

Also, why shouldn't he be able to state his opinion? This is a discussion forum, which is a place where people state their opinions. Everyone here, including the "REALLY opinionated" people, have the right to state their opinions. And you have the right to disagree with them in a non-confrontational manner.
  18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ah, ok...thanks!

BD
  19. evman

evman New Member

I have to agree. I have never known a guy that didn't love eating pussy. I love going down on my wife and do every chance I get. She could last an hour before cumming and that still wouldn't be long enough for me. I'm wondering if he had a bad experience with it in some way in the past. I know you said you keep it shaved and clean so that answered a question I was going to ask. No offense but sometimes they can get a nasty smell and taste if a women isn't practicing good hygiene. That doesn't seem to be the case here.

You could always try tying him up spread eagle on your bed and then sit on his face. (just kidding, though I would love it) Be patient and try not to push it too hard. Approach the subject with him from time to time and maybe he will come around when he sees how much it means to you. I know that there isn't anything that I wouldn't at least try if my wife told me that it turned her on and wanted me to do it.

Good luck.
  20. blondyboy

blondyboy New Member

just make sure you're clean/shaven down there. it is also possible he's not interested in that...