[Ask a Girl] how do you finish?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by veater, Oct 4, 2012.

1. veater

veater New Member

I'm just curious from both guys and gals. when your having an orgasm are you verbal about it or not?

As some of you know of you know I have a wife who lets me have a FB well my wife is very very verbal actually to the point where my neighbors (across the street) complain about her screaming and moaning but my FB is very quite about it and actually most of the time I have to focus very hard to feel if shes having an orgasm.

I for one am fairly verbal depending on how intense my orgasm is if its a big one everyone knows.

actually I've had my female neighbor tell me shes masturbated while hearing my wife and I go at it.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

That scene from "porky's" comes to mind....:lol

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I don't know....I can be quiet and then sometimes I can be quite loud....same goes for the gf....

4. veater

veater New Member

never thought about that one

5. SWOJLO

Gold Member

I don't know her, but she doesn't strike me as one to speak with her mouth full?

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Lol...now the movie " deep throat" comes to mind.....:D

7. army11b

army11b New Member

My wife is not verbal at all, she's one of the women who tends to go into a deep, internal focus when she's about to orgasm. Some women are loud, some tend to get very quiet right before they come.

I myself tend to be quiet too, but it all depends. If I'm really horny, and haven't cum in a few days, I can be very loud when I orgasm with the wife.......everyone is different.......I am more quiet when I orgasm during sex, but when I'm getting a blow job or a nice, slow handjob I can really be a moaner:p I had a neighbor who heard me moaning when I was getting a BJ on the couch one night........

8. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Are we talking about neighbors in an apartment complex or neighbors across streets and in separate houses?
    Sometimes I'm loud, sometimes quietER but I've never been completely silent.
    Funny story, when I was a teen, I was masturbating late at night/early morning. It was so good, I let out the loudest moan/scream/whatever. In my fam, anything sex was bad. So it was pretty embarrassing. Am I blushing??

9. will2of3

will2of3 New Member

I'm the quiet kind. Didn't really make sound at all until i got with wifey. Now its dirty talk galore, but i am still quiet when i cum

10. sandwich

Gold Member

I'm loud most of the time and only quiet every once in a while. I have great difficulty with being silent, so fucking in a campground is a challenge.

11. Mary11

Mary11 Member

I am normally very loud, I am sure over the years a lot of my neighbours have heard me but not going to let that stop me.

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Depends on how intense the orgasm, usely very loud....screamer.....now that I have a child I have to try and be quiet......doesn't always work.....so my husband has to put a pillow over my face to quiet the sound......

13. SWOJLO

Gold Member

... and that officer is why there is a blue woman in the trunk of my car. :lol:lol

14. army11b

army11b New Member

I am trying to get my wife to "open up" a little more as far as being verbal during sex. It would turn me on so much more if she moaned and squirmed while I was going down on her, or if she moaned during sex. Ironically, the loudest I can get her is when I get her off with my hands...........I actually have a hard time telling if she's even into it or not, she'll lay there silently with her eyes closed.........and then I can feel the changes going on "down there" in her female parts:) and she's like "oh fuck! fuck!" when she comes......

15. veater

veater New Member

yeah across the street they weren't in there house at the time. i think they were out working in the front yard or something.

16. Megan_S

Megan_S Member

My childhood was very similar. I was brought up in a very religious household, thus anything even remotely connected to sex was forbidden. Not that that stopped me from exploring myself, but it did mean I had to be extra careful to cover my tracks.

17. diehard

Gold Member

Im pretty vocal but not really loud, but being a perfect gentleman, i always let her know when i am about to cum

18. RideNaked2

Gold Member

I am vocal at times then others not so much...I'm not a screamer more of a moaner. Mr. RN is getting more vocal as time goes :)

19. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Yes, I was brought up Christian. Still am, but now I know sex is a good thing in Gods eyes. Idk where they learned different. Sorry to go all religous.

20. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Well that's sweet. Same w my hubby.