How DO You Feel About Being Sucked On

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by BlastHer, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

I am a male and love to suck on a pussy and love to have my cock sucked.

I am glad that women do it and like and or enjoy it. But the thought of me sucking on a dick and having it cum in my mouth and swallowing is not something that I would want to do. It grosses me out. I am glad that women like it.

I love sucking on a pussy and swallowing all of the love juices that I can get out of it. Do women feel the same about sucking on a pussy as I do about sucking on a cock and am glad that men like to do it?

Apparently not eveyone agrees with me because there are some that swing both ways. Would like to know how the majority feels.

2. steph

steph New Member

I love being sucked and licked, and having my clit 'tortured' until I explode.
    I have licked another female before (my cousin), and it's ok and I enjoy it, but if I have a male with a nice long, thick, hard penis available, I'd rather suck the penis. I like letting a guy slide his penis down my throat and cum in my belly, or squirt all over my face. To me, male cum is much better than pussy.

I like having my kitty licked and sucked, but when I lick and suck I prefer a penis.

3. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

I love being licked and sucked on - my hubby is great at it - he does some wonderful things with his mouth! BUT. . . .I LOVE giving him blowjobs. I'm with Steph - giving a guy head is the best. I love deep throating my hubby and letting him cum down my throat - that is such a great feeling - him squirting it down and it dripping down my throat - whew - it gets me hot! If I have a choice to be eaten or give him a blowjob, I'll give him a blowjob - that's how much I love it. Course, he kinda likes that too! Hehe

4. FreeWithHisHand

FreeWithHisHand New Member

A man liking a blowjob. Go Figure! :lol

5. Angel@Heart

Angel@Heart New Member

I just love giving blowjobs, i love to satisfy my man. I also love being licked and sucked and my fella knows all the right buttons to push, i've never licked another woman although i do think about it a great deal and if the opportunity arose then i'd give it ago.

6. steph

steph New Member

*uncrosses legs*

7. FreeWithHisHand

I do like licking. I could stay for a long time down between a ladys legs.

Being male, I don't know about sucking a cock, but I sure don't mind getting down and licking pussy after sex.

8. steph

steph New Member

*opens legs a little further*

9. FreeWithHisHand

Tempting..... Oh so tempting. :brow

10. steph

steph New Member

*feels very wet between her legs*

11. Thorn

Gold Member

My wife loves it when I eat her. In fact I get her off that way about 2 out of 3 times lately. Her orgasm last a hell of a lot longer and is much more intense this way also. I throughly enjoy doing it. :p As far as her sucking on me I love that too! It's usually foreplay when she does it to me but lately I've let her bring me to orgasm with her mouth a few times. I didn't think she would like me cuming in her mouth but she absolutly loves it and really gets into it. :brow

12. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

I agree with all of you,I come from China,I enjoy that when my girl friend suck my cock,maybe we have less experience,so she still don't know the great felling about that,she like suck me,but when I list her pussy,maybe she didn't enjoy it,how to do that to make her orgasm?

13. Thorn

Gold Member

It might not be that she doesn't like it or enjoy it. It could be that she doesn't feel or think that she is clean there? You should also remind her to relax and not tense up. Just let her know you enjoy it and it doesn't matter that she may not have an orgasm the first or second attempt.

At one time my wife would not let me lick her or get her off in that way. I just stopped trying and we never talked about it. That was a long time ago and now she LOVES it. I bring her to orgasm about three times a week orally. She has since told me the reason she didn't want it that way for so long was because she never felt clean even though she was. Also she always thought that a woman's vagina was ugly to a guy. She now knows how much I love doing it to her! It might take me 10 to 20 minutes to get her off with my tongue but she has her best orgasms that way. We have to shut the windows so the neighbors don't hear her screams.

14. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

thanks for your reply,and did you make her orgasm by your tongue? when I lick her pussy,I just lick the surface,and should I go into it to make her orgasm?

15. Thorn

Gold Member

She tells me that she likes it when I use my tongue and stay around her clitoris. Not all women are alike but mine likes gental licking. Good luck.

16. Edward1986

Edward1986 New Member

thanks,is the clitoris insite the pussy or at the surface of it?
    I just have few experinces,never mind

17. Thorn

Gold Member

It's above the vigina at the very top of the lips. You should discuss all these things with your girlfriend. Also someone on the forum may have some references to guides on the internet that would help. Happy learning! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.