How do you cope with sex machines?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by blackgene, Apr 12, 2013.

1. blackgene

blackgene New Member

Hey boys and girls,

Lately I've thought many times about buying a sex machine, one that can work both for her and him. I find this kinky. What do you suggest?

Thanks

2. Mommy

Mommy New Member

Sounds hot

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

A friend and I looked at importing a Sybian from the US some years ago but the cost was prohibitive......
    Now the dollar has improved ....might have to reinvestigate this.....:brow

#3 Hot Wheels, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  4. Anotherday

Gold Member

there are a ton of them out there, many like the Sybian or larger rack & pinion penetrators are quite expensive and rather large.

Done more cheaply the Hitachi Magic Wand gives extremely powerful vibration and also comes with attachments that can be used for either gspot for her or pspot for him.

We use this quite often, particularly when I'm putting her through a "forced orgasm session". I've also had it used on me, the vibrations are strong enough to bring me to an orgasm by pressing it against my cock for a while or laying on top of it. Haven't used it to penetrate me, yet. And you can actually use it as a massager if you want to.

We also just took delivery of another item which is smaller and cheaper than the larger fuck machines. A fuckzall or fucksaw. Simply a reciprocating saw with an adapter and locking dildo. Haven't had the opportunity to use this in action yet. Can't wait to do so though. Should come in handy the next time I feel like putting her through the paces.

With both of these items I would suggest going ahead and getting a simple light dimmer switch and cord to better control the speeds. The Hitachi only comes in two gears; damn that feels good and Goddamn it, I just came again! The saw is trigger based and a bit hard to control as it will go to several hundred RPMs per minute. The dimmer switch allows for great control of both items.

#4 Anotherday, Apr 12, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2013