[Ask a Girl] How do you announce your joy?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Apr 14, 2015.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I love it when my gal makes noises when she cums. Mostly she pants just before with some sighs, but the cats pajamas is when she laughs during and after her climaxes. I wish she would do that more often.

How do you announce to the world that you're cumming?

Amature likes this.
  2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I say I'm going to cum, sometimes scream, I moan a lot and make other noises.

ply, MarkJ420, Amature and 1 other person like this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes my SO sometimes utters a satisfied giggle too.
    When she's done like that it's over and she is ready to spring up into action and get going with whatever tasks need doing.
    She does not seem to need that warm sleepy transition recovery phase that I need and enjoy so much.
    Not her she fucks hard, gets off three or four times then is revitalized like her batteries have been topped up!

Amature likes this.
  4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

My SO's giggling came after I made her cum really hard for a really long time. When she got close to the brink I would change or slow down licking her for an instant, and then resume in much the same way I had been, which caused her to begin building again from the higher point. I did this a couple of times without stopping so when I finally let her go over, she had a much bigger release than normal, and the giggling was in the realization of what I had done. After that, she sleeps. If I may suggest, try making her work a little more for her releases and tap into that energy that's been left "on the table.'

CLE32793 likes this.
  5. Meee

Gold Member

I say something like, "I'm so happy!"

Post it on this forum.

leisureblade, ply, arugula and 3 others like this.
  6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

MY girl gets "tense", stiff, grips my arm, shoulder or neck, eyes big and looking at me doing it, very vocal. Breathes hard too.
    I know she is done when her body relaxes after the joy.

7. Amature

Gold Member

LOL! Our ladies sound like they could be twins! Just today I commented to her about how as soon as we are done having sex she's off and running and I want to just lay and enjoy the feeling. Sometimes I just wish she would just lay in my arms for a while though. She is multi-orgasmic and has several small orgasms. But when she's having a big one, she tenses up and usually says " oh yeh! There it is!" Most times that is my cue to stop and just let her cum and enjoy feeling her vagina convulse and spasm until her breathing slows down. And then start over again.

8. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

My wife gets tence like that and starts moaning. Face all scuinched up and eyes closed.

9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wow, lots of different ways to express our pleasures. I wonder about gals who are energized by cumming, maybe they get to cum too easily or need to be made to work a little harder. The best part for me is feeling my woman's desire, wanting to cum, and I keep her wanting as long as I can. She gives me total control of her sexual pleasures, but only because when she does, I always give her better, longer and stronger Os than she could take for herself, and I always make her work for them. The harder she works, the harder she cums.

billytk1977 likes this.
  10. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I hope this isn't too scientific, but before I get jumped on by the gals here, let me show my vision of the female O, which is longer and stronger than mine, and has been referred to as "sweet torture," with many peaks and plateaus, and lots of anticipation before any releases or resolution. The green represents the male O, and the pink the female. Dome.jpg

billytk1977 and CLE32793 like this.
  11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I'm a screamer, with that said I like to scream. Oh my god. Oh god. Yeah baby
    Yeah. That's pretty much it.
    I have multiple orgasms and I too after a few moments of rest can hop up and get things done. Maybe it's an energy booster, idk, I also like to just cuddle and lie in the afterglow, since that's he's choice that's what we do.
    Nice question BTW.

ply, johnnyangel694u, arugula and 2 others like this.
  12. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I was with a screamer for a while and she was great fun. One day she thought she had awakened the whole motel we were at, really loud. Too bad that the sex was the only thing that worked for us :(. My wife is a quiet one, doesn't have that sudden burst of pleasure that would make her scream, rather has the long, slow, intense O over a long period of time. I asked her once which O she prefers, the intense short ones, or the long slow ones, and she said "yes." Go figure :rolleyes:

arugula and CLE32793 like this.
  13. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

[QUOTE.="pbs, post: 542960, member: 38413"]I was with a screamer for a while and she was great fun. One day she thought she had awakened the whole motel we were at, really loud. Too bad that the sex was the only thing that worked for us :(. My wife is a quiet one, doesn't have that sudden burst of pleasure that would make her scream, rather has the long, slow, intense O over a long period of time. I asked her once which O she prefers, the intense short ones, or the long slow ones, and she said "yes." Go figure :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I agree lol. THOSE are the best. :p
    The neighbor let us know we were heard, even when I try to be quite, it usually cums out anyways, no pun, well maybe a little tiny bit of pun. I've been known to have to have something to bite down on.

ply and CharlesMusicMan like this.
  14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Too bad, when a woman cums it should be a time when she can really let go ;). Besides, those within earshot should just relax and enjoy the feeling they get when they hear you :D.

ply likes this.
  15. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Agreed, however I have to share a house and I've overcame the 'I can't cum unless I can scream' obstacle. ;)

ply and CharlesMusicMan like this.
  16. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

If you're inclined, this would be a good time to slow things down, "smell the roses" so to speak, and have some really long and slow releases that would precipitate a low moan rather than a scream :D

CLE32793 likes this.
  17. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Mm a woman who announces it.. gotta love when that happens!

18. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I try different things. sometimes I just give for all she can take, other times I back off and let it build up if she is able to delay and let me work her up. She can't wait all the time, the urge to have an orgasm becomes too strong and she guides me to go for it.
    Just try different ways. For someone who doesn't have many orgasms I would try to stretch it; just my thing.

19. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I have no complaints about being a screamer or loud, I just had to learn how to not be heard or basically don't act like we don't live alone. I could care less if my neighbors or the entire neighborhood heard me. They would simply be jealous.

ply likes this.
  20. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

IDK, I think they would sit back and just enjoy the (audio) "show" unless they're really uptight - no kids involved??????. I wonder if anyone ever recorded a session with a noisy woman, I'd like to hear that - probably make me want to participate. I'll bet things would be interesting at the breakfast table in the AM :rolleyes:

CLE32793 likes this.