[Ask a Girl] how do you act when your horny?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by clubber_stevens, Jun 12, 2014.

1. clubber_stevens

I just wanted to know how girls/women act when they are EXTREMELY horny after say looking at a cute naked man with an erection for days on end or weeks on end to the point nature takes over and you are sexually charged in a primal instinctive manner and pretend you are not allowed to masturbate. Have you ever been in such a situation perhaps testing yourself to see how much you can stand before you masturbated? how does it affect you physically in how you think and your mannerisms when your intensely horny like this? I just did this to myself not long ago when I was off work for 2 weeks and lasted almost the whole 2 weeks after being very horny looking at hot movies and stuff. How is it for a woman?

I guess somehow men would react (and not just physically) if they were to be gazing at a hot naked woman for a time even if they started out normally after a time instinct would take over and they would go partially insane for that vagina like a woman would for a cock.

So how do you act and how do you feel when you VERY horny ladies and you can't masturbate? I am not just trying to perv I am curious what its like and how you feel and how it manifests itself as I have never seen a woman that horny.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I get pissed and just plain irritable. I go nuts when I can actually have sex.

boobjob likes this.
  3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Not a girl but I am sure it applies to both sexes: in a word "irrational" :)

4. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

Distracted. That's about the only word I can think of that'd apply here for me.

5. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Another guy chiming in:
    I get more vocally "inappropriate" and both physically and vocally forward. Less aware/caring of personal space and such (but not to the point of being an overbearing creep - I don't think). Also have a lot more of "hair trigger" temper and a bit more dramatic in my reactions to things.

So basically a semi-neurotic mess. :p

AGFUNK likes this.
  6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

^That too.

10_3XL likes this.
  7. Meee

Gold Member

Well I think you're asking about being sexually frustrated, not just horny. Horny is my normal mood. But when my horniness can't be satisfied for a day or two, my skin feels sensitive and jumpy. I ache "down there" badly. My vision gets squinty. I get irritable and impatient. I sigh over any mention or reminder of the boyfriend. If he is around, I devour him with my eyes.

danrb007, lbushwalker and boobjob like this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

If he's around and you're that worked up are your eyes the only thing you devour him with. ;) :p

9. Meee

Gold Member

Well the OP was setting up a situation where one's horniness could not be satisfied, so I answered it on those terms. Sometimes we just don't have the time and the privacy. When we finally do, I grab him and climb on him without discussion.

JonJo, danrb007, CaramelLady and 2 others like this.