How do we make it work?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by qtpieforever1122, Mar 23, 2013.

1. qtpieforever1122

qtpieforever1122 New Member

This past weekend, my boyfriend came to visit me and we tried to have sex and be intimate but he couldn't go inside me and he didn't want to because he was afraid of hurting me since he is big sized. any tips on how to get passed that?

2. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

I would just say take it slow. Being too big isn't the worst problem you could have. I'd say just spend lots of time on foreplay and don't be shy about using your hands or oral sex to keep things fun while you work up to it. When he does try to enter you, lay back and talk to him, let him know if you need him to stop or want him to push more. Communication and patience go a long way.

3. Anotherday

Gold Member

Earthbound pretty much says it all. You can play around or use toys until you can better "accommodate" him, the vaginal opening is a muscle and like all muscles it can stretch and retract. Like said above, communication and patience. Those two aspects are integral in all relationships in the first place.

4. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Indeed. You're gonna give birth through that canal one day (probably) - it has the capacity to stretch greatly, so even a large cock will go in eventually. It just takes some practice.

As was pointed out, one thing that will help is a lot of good foreplay to get you really aroused. The more aroused you are, the more your vagina is going to be willing to accommodate larger penises (penii?).

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

Now, I suppose there could be a true problem with extreme length, but that's just something a man is going to have to learn to control. I've a friend who's husband is very endowed and she's wound up in the emergency room once with internal bleeding from him not controlling the depth.

I guess a big cock is a nice thing to have, but then you do have to be careful depending on your partner.

6. rileyjane

Lots of foreplay and use lube take things very slow, maybe just start by having him get the tip in. You can have loads of fun with just the tip... It will take some patience, and it sounds to me like he needs some reassurance that he wont hurt you.... Slow is the key for sure...

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

For me it's always been about the lube and then making sure my partner has already cum from oral. THEN we fuck. First slow and a little deeper each stroke until I see here wince a little and then I know to back off a little.