How do people have sex and not be embarrassed?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Jan 29, 2013.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I am still a virgin but I know if I ever did have sex I would embarrass myself so badly that I would never be able to see that woman again. How do so many guys have sex with so many different women without getting embarrassed?

2. wetness1

Gold Member

Why would you get embarrassed ?

3. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

would it be because you are a virgin? There's nothing to be embarassed about, and hopefully, you find a girl who understands that you are inexperienced and makes the experience pleasureable for you.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

I never had a problem with it. I've always found it's more important to not be embarrased by the person I'm having sex with. Superficial, maybe. All through school I was told I was hot. I was thin and athletic so what was there to be embarrased about? At almost 49 I'm still not embarrased, neither is my wife, of course, she's rockin a hard body...but why be embarrassed?

5. sloth

sloth New Member

I do it with a hard cock and a smile ; )

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Only time I was embarrassed was my first quief :uhh:

7. sloth

sloth New Member

When a girl quiefs it means I'm doing it right!

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Well, some people have ego's so big that it's almost impossible for them to be embarrassed by anything, and some people are more like me and give no fucks to what other's think *shrug*

9. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

:lol:cool

10. bt1257

bt1257 Member

I would be embarrassed by my lack of experience and the fact that my body is far from perfect and I look awkward naked.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Nobody's experienced at the start and most of us have bodies that are far from perfect but somehow the human race has managed to thrive.

12. rileyjane

The first time is always awkward. Be upfront about your inexperience.. Dont be embarrassed at all. Try to relax and enjoy!

13. OverSinged

Gold Member

I like to think I did pretty damn well, the only 'awkward part' was I'd had a boner for ages, so I had to wet my cock to slide it in.

Basically, just don't pretend to know what your doing, and just wing it.

14. LilBAM

Gold Member

I feel that if you are up front and open about the fact you are a virgin, and gain more self-confidence in your approach to sex, things will go fine. Do what you can to make the experience more comfortable or both of you before you have sex. :)

15. MrAvg

MrAvg New Member

Your body is most likely more normal that you know. when I was very young I felt my body was not the same as others. But I am a old guy who had to take public showers after gym and in the military.

My bet is you likely have never used a public open shower with a lot of other men?

Sex is easy, you just have to relax and get over the mental stress of the first time.

16. cocksteady

cocksteady New Member

Find an older more experience partner,they will be more understanding and take you in hand(in more ways than one) better it be good sex than an awkward fumble.

17. sloth

sloth New Member

Agreed

18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

@MrAvg and for OP:

I beg to differ. I was not part of the "in crowd" in school. I had to take communal showers after gym class. I was cruelly teased about having a "tiny dick", as I'm a grower, not a shower. I got maybe 3", if that flaccid, and next to nothing, if there is a "shrinkage" factor, such as swimming. I felt very under equipped and awkward around girls, until I had some experiences with girls that weren't from my school, and hadn't heard the rumors that the popular guy's girlfriends had repeated around the other girls.

Truth is, I'm 8" when erect and I bet a lot of those guys that picked on me wish they could get a woody like mine. Statistically, only 1.5% of males are bigger than me. Also, it's true that men over 9" are VERY rare. Most guys measure in between 4.5" and 5.5", which is average. If you're in that range, you're normal. If you're bigger than that, you have nothing to worry about.

In a half a century on this planet, I have learned two very important things about sexuality:

1) Women are far more attracted to your confidence, wit and sense of humor, than they are to cock size and muscles.

2) The women that society has made most men to believe are the most beautiful, are usually quite shallow and not very good in bed.

The sooner you arm yourself with facts and knowledge, the better off you will be.

xx

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Captain Dick speaks with great wisdom.

20. MrAvg

MrAvg New Member

I was teased as well, I am a grower not a shower and at best 3" just like you when flaccid. Lucky for you that you grow a lot more than me. I am 5.5 to at best 6" when extremely excited. Average, thus the forum name. But what I saw and learned was that I was not that far out of the norm. The school I went to was small and had 7th graders showering with seniors.

So here I was a slightly pudgy small dick prepubescent kid with peers from my age to much older. I not only learned to deal with the older guys I learned I was normal and it gave me some self confidence. I found later in life that it was a invaluable in my self esteem. I grew up seeing my bro, my Dad and other males naked. I knew I was average in size. I used the experience to build my character, not let it be a victim.

Today most young people learn or think they are supposed to look like peers in the media. Those are not normal bodies. When men were less modest I think it was far healthier than how males hide themselves these days. It is if they fear their bodies. I read forum thread where men go on and on about what is average, I know average, I grew up as one and saw a lot of other naked males to prove it.

I still recall the first time I had to get naked around men. I was about 4 or 5 years old. It was at a large public pool. I was with my Dad and he saw I was concerned and modest, he said undress and put on your swim trunks, it is normal to be around other males nude in a locker room. It was a eye opening experience. He told me this was normal. Prior to that I had gone with Mom and the ladies all had small private dressing rooms. So today we have males that have become more modest than women. Most boys today do not even skinny dip with friends.

In my early years of sexuality I had PE issues, that was far more of a issue than how big I was flaccid or erect. Cappy I am not dismissing your concerns and experiences. I had some of the same things happen, and I did not have 8" as a bonus. Trying dating around when the girls know you are a quick draw, that was no fun. But with luck a mature lady became my FWB and helped me learn to concur PE. Before her I became a master of oral sex to satisfy the ladies. I even knew a few tricks the mature lover had never had before, she was impressed.

In the end I was a average size dick guy with a lot of oral skills that had no real trouble getting laid. I learned how to have sex with all of a woman's body. Something a few of my well endowed friends never did learn. I found out women talk as much about oral bed talent as cock size. The sooner you arm yourself with facts and knowledge, the better off you will be.