How do overweight or obese people actually have sex?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bt1257, Nov 18, 2013.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

Right now I am about 50 lbs overweight and I don't think I can even have sex if I wanted to. I would be afraid my weight would hurt a woman. How do other people who are overweight actually have sex?

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Doggie? Cowgirl?
    I'm sure there are some videos if you are a visual person.

3. oldkid

Here it comes, BLUNTLY: If you have a dick long enough, you can fuck almost anybody. If not, you're on your way to diabetes type II and consequent ED anyway. When you get there, nothing will help you short (NPI) of an extension, splints, VED (did I miss anything?) or a combination therefrom.
    Some of the sexologists on this board will give you a better answer, I'm sure. Work with her and use your imagination. :)

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

We have sex like any other person? I'm on the chubby/overweight side and I can ride my guy, bend over doggy style, lay on my side. There are no positions that "normal" people use that I (we) can't.

5. oldkid

Don't be so sure, Mittimer. Check out his avatar.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

I suppose a small penis can get in the way but that wasn't his question.

7. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Put her ankles on your shoulders, grab ahold of the headboard and drive baby drive. Both of you will enjoy.

8. Mikey22

Gold Member

For 22 years now my wife's weight has ben up and down,Anywhere from 140 Lbs to 240 At her heavyest. Sex has never ben a problem. You can find away.

9. Amature

Gold Member

My first wife and I had sex with her on her back, and me supporting my weight on my knees or sometimes me standing on the floor beside the bed and her laying on the bed. Currently, I have let myself get so fat that the fat has accumulated around my penis and my new wife and I can only use our hands or oral. I never was well endowed though, about 6 inches or so back in my younger days. Just an fyi, before anyone suggests I diet, I take so much insulin for diabetes that weight loss, despite always watching what I eat, is virtually impossible.

oldkid likes this.
  10. CaliMike

CaliMike Member

Expand your definition of sex beyond just the dick-in-pussy variety. It's a start! :)

oldkid likes this.
  11. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Right now I'm about 150lbs overweight (well into Morbidly Obese ranges) and I am capable of having sex and do have sex with my partner. You don't need to fear hurting your partner if you both know what positions are "safe" or that you are capable of.

As far as the how? Well, assuming you are referring to standard penis-penetrating-vagina sexual intercourse, when a man's penis becomes erect and he inserts it into a woman's vagina... :p (There's really no mystery, buddy. I think you're over-analyzing.)

oldkid likes this.
  12. oldkid

I sympathize with the diabetes. You're lucky you can still get it up. Stomach reduction surgery worked here. But you have to surrender your eating habits to do it. (This was a serious suggestion). :)

10_3XL likes this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Weight loss, working on cardio (hey, sex is great for that!), and always always always remember to do your "sexercises" (i.e. male kegels etc). Those are my secrets. :)

14. backcheck64

Gold Member

Technically I'm about 50lbs overweight, but that weight comes from muscle which is 1/5 the overall volume of fat. My wife goes about 118 and I've never crushed her, though she is solid muscle too. My wife prefers to be on top though. Best thing is to drop the weight. My wife is a weight loss professional and weight loss is 80% diet, 20% exercise. Eat less, move more. While Oldkid may have done it through surgery, my wife's program gets a lot of nurses for those surgery programs that have seen the risks and side effects and go to her program for weight loss. My wife dropped 78lbs and is literally solid muscle now and has maintained about 12 yrs now. It's a matter of a lifestyle change. Change your eating habits and be prepared to live like that for the rest of your life or return to fat.

danrb007 and 10_3XL like this.