how do i start talking to her?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by phryedrice, Jan 11, 2010.

1. phryedrice

phryedrice New Member

i need some advice...

i know of this girl that went to my middle school and high school. we never talked but i saw he around school and such. i recently found her facebook and twitter, she even has her own blog and from what ive read, i really like her personality and i would like to get to know her better. any advice on how i could get things started? thanks!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Call or e-mail her and tell her so. I don't think there is any other way.

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto that, HR. Time to send her an email. If she has a blog, chances are she has an email address displayed to contact her. Send her a note. Tell her who you are, that you find her fascinating, and you'd love to meet up sometime. It's as simple as that.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Are you asking us how to get up the nerve to talk to her? Are you looking for hints about charming things to say to her? I would love to help you out, but I need more info. Please be more specific and tell us exactly what kind of help it is that you are seeking.

Welcome to :sf , btw.

5. budcalvert

budcalvert New Member

Well say hi then just start a small conversation about a topic that you know he is into and that you know something about and take it from there. Or just say hey do you go to so and so school I think I saw you there something like that.

6. katrin

katrin New Member

a good conversation is always a good start, message her or send her a note or something,