How do I reassure my boyfriend his penis is large enough?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by lucky13, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucky13

lucky13 New Member

I recently bought some toys for my BF and I and when he went away on a business trip he asked me to send a dirty pic of my self. I thought I would amp it up a bitand send a video text via phone of me and my new dildo- which I got only to use just the head of it inside while he was giving me oral. The thing happens to be larger than him and he mentioned in passing that I want something larger but that is not at all true! He is the perfect size and I told him so trying to reassure him that the new one is actaully to large for actual sex ( which i simulated on the video phone!) but that was just for effect! I think he thinks im just halfheartedly saying hes adequate because I dont want to hurt his feelings which i dont but how can I get him to actually believe e when I say his is perfect fr me? I feel awful now and will throw the dong away if he's bothered by it -

2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

This to me is a tricky subject... as its his male ego kicking in....as stupid as that sounds...guys seem to feel threatened buy large dildos or vibrators...or for that matter seing a guy that is bigger than them....It is maybe silly, but its hard for me to know what to say as an enlightened answer.....

What i have heard before is that although the dildos may be bigger, they can never be as responcive as the real thing, as a dildo have no feelings, and cant respond in the way that a male can..as in moaning groning , screaming from extacy, and using his hands and tougne all over your body....so try to put him at ease by telling him he does far more for you than a dildo could ( we all need encouragement at times . ) :)
    i hope this made some sense :)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

If I were you, I would compliment him, pouring over his penis, telling him how much you like it. That's what I do, when my fiance needs a little extra reassurance. Perhaps you should ask him to trust you, in that you love him as opposed to a plastic inanimate object. There are all sorts of things one can do. Just be sensitive, and eventually, he'll get the picture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.