How do I oragasm with SO?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Skydoll2012, Nov 18, 2006.

1. Skydoll2012

Skydoll2012 New Member

I have no problem cumming on my own. however, no matter how long my sweetie goes down on me, I can't orgasm. He doesn't think I'm comfortable with him. I always get so close! Maybe it's psychological? Any tips are welcome! Thanks!:)

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Hard to say but maybe he isn`t mixing things up with his licking and hitting one spot too much. Adding 2 fingers inside pressuring your g-spot at same time as his tongue works your clit usually does the trick. What do you do to make yourself cum on your own? Maybe there are some clues there for him to go on.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It could very well be psychological. It's one thing to climax when you are all alone, and can totally let yourself go with no inhibitions or distracting thoughts. It's quite another thiing when you are 'sharing' that moment with a partner. You have to feel comfortable in order to be free enough not worry about things like what you are doing, how you are sounding or looking, whether your partner is enjoying it.... all those things tend to distract.

Concentrating on your body's sensations and just 'letting go' will bring you over the edge. Getting past "the duty of an orgasm", and just enjoying the sex, will help as well.

4. fred9989

fred9989 New Member

Try a vibrator?

Would he be willing to use a vibrator on you until you come? That may give you the confidence to relax into orgasm next time he goes down on you.
    fred