How do I make sex feel better for her?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by djkolanes, Jul 29, 2007.

1. djkolanes

djkolanes New Member

When my girlfriend and I have sex, we have a lot of foreplay [45-1 hour]. She is very wet by this time, and I go down on her and eat her pussy until she orgasms. Then, when she is very wet, I slip on a condom, and then I penetrate her. When I do the first penetration, (slowly), she says it hurts then once I'm all the way in, it doesn't hurt her anymore she says. Then, we have sex, and she says it doesn't hurt, nor does it feel good. She said it feels like nothing. So far, we've only done it missionary. She can have an orgasm if I rub her clit or give her oral sex. Her g-spot doesn't seem to do anything [am I not locating it right or something?] Also, I think my penis is a little small, a little more than 5 inches and about 4.5 inch girth. HOW do I make sex feel better for her??

Also I would like to know if a girl can cum from clitoral stimulation? I've read people on these forums saying that they make their girls cum from eating their pussy, but it seems so hard to believe.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure I understand your question. You said you "go down on her and eat her pussy until she orgasms" , yet you're asking if it's possible to make a girl cum from eating pussy..."it seems so hard to believe".

are you asking if a man can make his woman cum, as in 'ejaculate' (squirt)?

3. djkolanes

djkolanes New Member

yes.

do people use cum and orgasm interchangably?? i thought cum meant to ejactulate, even for a girl.
    anyways, my main question was more: how do i make sex feel good for her?

4. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Thanks Rose for helping clarify this question.
    The typical useage for 'cum' is when a male ejaculates. It can be used as a synonym for orgasm, but females do not ejaculate as a rule, some however seem to expel some pee when they orgasm.

Making sex feel good for her: is really her spondsibility and it begins with her and you discussing the whole act in detail. If she says it hurts while you are entering her, you need to investigate. Maybe you are poking her at the wrong angle and not lined up, or maybe you are not really in her vagina, but pushing on some part of her vulva. If she is not now, maybe she should guide your penis with her hand as you are entering her so she can get it in the right place and ask you to adjust you position to help it enter straighter. Does your penis have any curve to it?

If she says your penis feel like nothing, I would make sure she is squeezing your penis with her P.C. muscles as tightly as she can. Women don't feel the rubbing kind of friction in their vaginas that men do on their penises. If she is well lubricated, you can't expect her to feel a friction type motion anyway. Lub removes friction! I would more expect you to complain that you can't feel her vagina through your condom, then the other way around.

Be asusred that your penis is very normal, inspite of internet rumors to the contrary.

5. Rose

Gold Member

You are correct, in that 'cumming' usually refers to ejaculating an actual liquid, whereas a woman can orgasm without 'cumming'. My bad! :)

To pleasure your woman during intercourse, you will more than likely have to find positions that stimulate her clit. Cowgirl is very good for this, as she can be in control of the movement, and guide your pelvic bone to rub her just right. Also, there are various positions where you (or she) can use your fingers to rub her clit while having intercourse (ie- 'doggy, edge of the bed, etc.) If she has had an orgasm through oral sex, then you go to intercourse, she may be 'let down', as the sensations are not as intense and focused as they were during oral.

Have you attempted good foreplay, then go into intercourse, without oral... or perhaps some oral (without orgasm - but coming close)? Both of you will have to be patient and learn what works. She will have to communicate with you during sex, as to what feels good, not so good, etc.

G-spot manipulation is a bit more intricate, and some women actually find it too uncomfortable at first to continue.

Female ejaculation is not pee. I know I have stated this before, but it bares repeating: I have a very strong, very colorful :ugh urine. When I have 'ejaculated', it is clear and it has no odor whatsoever. They are two totally different secretions. I am absolutely certain it does not come from my bladder.

6. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

I've heard this for years now, but I have also read the medical literature when many times over women have be disected to try to locate a gland in that area that might be capible of producing another fluid, but none has ever been found. Tests on the fluid do indicate it comes from the urinary bladder. Videos I've seen of women up close suposedly squirting show the fluid coming from the urinary meatus. Recently, I've heard Dr. Dean Edel come to the same conclusion in the research he read and presented on the air.

7. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I have only met one woman that ejaculated. I don't know what it was but it didn't taste like pee. It was nasty.

8. Rose

Gold Member

Then :sf is a trench of "exceptions to the rule" :lol , as many - myself included- have had an occassional female ejaculation. I'm so glad nobody "informed" me that it wasn't possible!

btw - Dr. Dean Edel is an Opthamologist, if I'm not mistaken (though he also was a Director of a Drug Rehab before his media career.)

In order to not 'hijack djkolanes' thread, we do have many threads dealing with this subject. These links should get you started.. there are plenty more:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=5267&highlight=female+ejaculation

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=8533&highlight=female+ejaculation

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11173&highlight=female+ejaculation

9. djkolanes

djkolanes New Member

My penis curves upwards, like this >> [my body]) so the bottom of the arc faces away from me. also when i'm erect, my penis is up almost exactly like the parenthesis that i used to show what my penis was like (but slightly lower). what positions are ideal for this? are positions going to determine the difference between good sex and bad sex? the next time i see her, i will try again to locate her g-spot. if for instance her g-spot is not sensitive, or i can't find it, what can i do to still please her?

the only reason she can't feel me is becuase she is very very wet, correct?

10. Rose

Gold Member

A woman's sensitivity in her vaginal area is basically three places:
    The opening
    The clitoris
    The G-spot.
    (The cervix is certainly sensitive - but most women find it painful, thus not something for you to attempt to find).

The inner walls are not sensitive. Sometimes, if a man is rather large in girth, the pressure of the cock against the walls will cause pleasurable sensations, as it presses against other close internal areas(ie:-anal)

Your "bendy" is normal. There are many men with that. Even some that have posted pics here on :sf. I still advise that you work at positions that will cause sensations to her clitoris during intercourse.