How do I make my wife a little more Dominant

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hubbywubby, Oct 7, 2011.

1. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

I came here for some good ideas on how to keep my wife happy and I have many new ideas... I'm a bit behind on implementing them, but thats because she was sick the kids got sick and I was to for a while... I think everyone in here is cool and i really have met some super nice Friends. Thank you all for this. Any ideas about how to get my wife a little more dominate. Its basically all me. Once in a while she will surprise me bit I think its more because she is shy. I'm always the one to start or make the first move... Any ideas on how I can get her to do it a little more. It would be nice. Not that I will be upset because she is awesome and I love her to death. We have been together for 13 years and everyday our feelings get stonger... Any help would be great. I wild love for her to go nuts on me every now and then without me starting it...

2. Essene

Gold Member

Well, you shouldn't really MAKE her more dominant.

Communication is key. So is comfort. If she is shy, you'll want for her to be quite comfortable. If her usual state of arousal is low- there's not much you or her can do just leaving things as they are. You can drop hints to her. Seduction can be artistic and utilized to "make" the opposite party "make the first move".

3. nyxx

nyxx New Member

tell her, she can't read your mind.

4. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

And so would half the guys on the forum, and I'd suggest you just make the best of how things are. My wife is passive, receptive, and responsive, and I'll take that over dominant any time. I've been with a dom, and it's only really fun if she knows what she's doing.