How Do I Make My Penis Bigger

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hasibuli, Jun 5, 2012.

1. hasibuli

hasibuli New Member

I want to make a big Penis. My Penis was big, but now it is small and thin. How Do I Make My Penis Bigger??? Please help me....................

2. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

some say jelqing will work.

Not sure I believe that. Tried it. Nothing! If anything it might have taken my high erection down a bit. Not worth the attempt. At least my curve is still intact.

I believe hardness has to do more with the blood flow, which has to with good cardo and testosterone in your body. I am 53 a bit out of shape been working on changing that. Never had a problem with hardness and a bit above average in size. Never had a issue with it. SO I don't worry about it.

I get a rock hard erection from just kissing. Go figure.

#2 CurvedUp, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  3. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

You could get a tattoo of a bigger penis over your existing penis.

j/k

Nothing you do will make it any bigger. Modern medicine has yet to conquer this dilemma.
    Of course, when they do, women will have to undergo vaginal widening surgeries due to the over abundance of obnoxiously huge cocks.

So until then.. work on your technique, and listen to what women say they like as opposed to what you think they want. More often than not, they are polar opposites.

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Agreed

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Agree with blue as well. Have to ask though, what do you mean by it was big but now its small? You need to give us a little more information to run on.

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

there are ways.they just dont happen overnight is all.....but i think everyone is different. probably find more info on our sister forum....but here is one thing i can tell you. and this is first hand experience, ....i wasnt expecting it to happen but am pleasantly surprised that it did....and i have said this in a few different threads here, but i'll go ahead and say it again....several months ago i bought a set of cock rings (different sizes). I had never worn one before , slutty thought it might be something to try....i found that the smallest ring was so tight , that it was almost like a clamp when it was on me....anyway i liked the way it felt when i would masturbate with it on. then i would do what i think would be called a kegal type thing while it was on and that really pushes the blood in there....Everything swelled up like it was about to pop, the head got really engorged and it felt really good in my own hand..basically everything got bigger, which is to be expected with a ring on...well, fast forward several months later and im almost a half inch bigger around than when i started doing this. And the gains dont go away, even if i dont use the ring for a couple weeks....im not sure if theres any gains in length...it seems a bit longer but i dont really know...sluttyfairy say i am...her exact words were "jeez, youre knockin' the bottom outta me now" which kinda turned me on for some demented reason..lol...anyway give it a try...just dont leave the ring/clamp thing on too long..maybe 15 to 20 minutes at the very most...you dont wanna lose feeling in there.....

oh yeah, im also taking an herbal supplement called steel libido , seems to pump up ur sex drive just a bit and is supposed to help with blood flow as well....im 48 and sluttyfairy's like a damn nympho....need all the help i can get...:D

7. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

uhh yahhhh, lol...inquiring minds....

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Hang a weight from it. Seriously tho I have heard that pulling it and taping it to your thigh helps extend it

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

There is no way to increase the size outside of surgury, and you'll gain about 1/2 an inch...and possibly loose erections. Just live with it and learn to use it to it's full capacity.

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I dunno....erect length, no good way to even measure....but girth, u just wrap a cloth tape measure around and it can't be inaccurate.... I went from 5 3/8" to 5 7/8" and it hasn't gone away....and I didnt have any surgery. If he's really worried about his size, I think it's worth a try....I've never heard of it happening with anyone else, but it sure did me.

11. sexpositive

sexpositive New Member

Magnifying glasses
    Date people with small hands
    Extension sleeves

12. zildjianplaya

zildjianplaya New Member

Sounds like maybe he had an erection, then lost it? It WAS big, now it's small. How do you make it bigger? Play tug of war :jerkit with it while looking at some of the photos and videos :boobs of the sexy ladies on these forums!
    In no time I'm sure you'll have a big penis! :slong

:tup

13. Squint

Squint Member

Some day somebody will find a way. But just remember ‘growth’ is not always a good thing, you don’t want to hear the word ‘malignant’. :eek

Careful what you ask for your could get it.

14. cbrmale

Gold Member

I use cock rings too because my 6.5" girth just isn't quite enough... Actually they do make you harder and thicker, and hardness can be used to stimulate certain spots inside.

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Play with it. Play with it while thinking of really kinky stuff. Always works for me.

16. igor

Gold Member

Be sure and eat your Wheaties every morning!

17. bryanedp9

bryanedp9 Member

Ah, well, deflation isn't a usual freak out I hear about, but if you're serious, cardio does seem to help. Smoking is the opposite of good if you want good bloodflow. Just be healthy in general and your dick will follow.

One thing I remember from motorcycling though, "It's better to drive a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow", meaning it was more fun to push a small bike to its limits than have to putt around and never use a big bike to its full potential without a ticket or skin grafts. Maybe the same thing goes for your sex life?

Or buy an obnoxiously large vehicle. Folks seem to fall back on that too sometimes.

18. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Not enough?? Are you into beastiality? With that chunk of meat, you should be able to breed cows.:D