how do I make him cum harder?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by hot4it, Jun 28, 2007.

1. hot4it

hot4it New Member

Hi, I just found this forum and it looks like a good place to get advice so i thought I'd give it a try. I have been married for 10 yrs and I really want to make our sex hotter. we are really pretty tame and I am looking for any tips that will really make him explode.
  2. Larry82052

Larry82052 New Member

Do This!

I know what I am going to say may sound silly but I SWEAR it works,,,give him PUSSY shows ever now and then and say hey COME here I wanna show you somerthng,,and then take him out to the work shed in the yardor somewhere oter than the bedroom and show hi YOUR OPEN PUSSY,,nowI had a g/f that use to do that and when we fucked I did explode..lol~~~>Remember Men are visual,,,OPEN pussies work!!!!!!

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Larry you have it right, When rearing the question I was getting ready to say
    dress revealingly, Short skirts, Shorts. Just any way to expose yourself to Him.
    Go without panties every now and then, And make sure He knows it.

Hiker
  4. privateuser

privateuser New Member

I always wear g-strings and my partner loves it when I walk around in just a shirt and g-sting and bend over in front of him.
    Its even better if there is no g-string and he gets a good view of what he can have.
  5. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

its easy...short skirt no panties...bend over in front of him a few times then just jump on him give him a lap dance but dont let him touch you only you touch him...make him wqait lol...then finally he will be so horny he might just rape you lol...tdust me my gf does iit to me all the time
  6. Precious

Precious New Member

Invite a few friends over just for him, and see how that works out.
  7. SDFreaky69

SDFreaky69 New Member

Flaunting yourself in front of him will work wonders. Also, sex in different areas of the house, other people's houses, or just other locations can add some spice. Finally, take him out some night and touch him a lot under the dinner table and get him all hot and bothered hours before sex and keep it going. When you get home, he is going to ravage you!
  8. Gingerman

Gingerman New Member

Invite friends, go faster, should do the trick.
  9. bigballs

bigballs Member

in the middle of sex, bj, or jo stick a finger up his ass.
  10. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

Guys really are super visual. One thing that hasn't been mentioned is that if you are at all reserved in terms of showing how good a time you are having, let yourself go. I know that always works for me.
  11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

This is what have been done to me,Alot of teasing like someone said giving him a pussy show every now and then,nibbling on his nipples,sucking his cock like you are gonna make him cum,but you don't.You just suck a while,then stop,then go back to sucking(you get the picture.You can also tease him with your hands going up and down on his cock.
    Good Luck!
  12. boldboy1

boldboy1 New Member

Playing with his balls while having sex always works.
  13. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

Ok, I'll try to explain this the best I can, usually when a man ejaculates it's due to the initial tickle build up at the tip of his penis. Most of the time during oral sex the follow through gets lost in the swallowing or spitting of the ejaculate. So here's a technique my wife did to me that blew me away.

The most important part is that you must tell him to let you know right BEFORE he cums!

Start by giving him oral as usual, when he tells you he's about to cum, grab his penis a little more than half way up his shaft, squeeze really hard and keep performing oral on him concentrating on the tip and occasionally going down to where you're squeezing. When you feel the penis start to pulsate do NOT let any cum out, keep squeezing.

Now stop, just gently lick the tip of his penis, up and down the sides around his little hole until it stops pulsating.

Still holding tight, go back to your normal oral again working the top real well, with the occasional thrust down to where you're squeezing. This time when you start to feel his penis pulsate let it pulsate about 2-3 times then let go of his shaft.

As you can imagine you're gonna get blown hard with his cum, be prepared he's gonna be pretty excited too.... Figure out if you're gonna swallow or spit, but whatever you do, keep working his penis with your mouth, if you have to let his cum out let it go down his shaft, just keep working with your mouth until he's completely drained.

Once he's done, make sure to use your mouth & go all the way down to the base of his penis and milk it up to the tip with your lips....

This is like a mulitple orgasm for men, however it happens faster than him cumming then having to build back up again, you're holding it back & at the same time you're keeping that "tickle" active at the tip of his penis...

Let me know how it turns out, it may take a time or two to perfect it but you'll definately know when you do. Then next month, make him wait longer before you let go.
  14. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

Invite Friends!
  15. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I have a technique that will work to make him cum harder

Making your man squirt. Yes men can squirt also. The farthest I have ever squirted with a woman's help was about 5-10 feet.

There is two major ways to make a man squirt.

(1) first get the man real horny by kissing, licking, and sucking all over his body. Now it is time to make him squirt far. before starting let the man know what you are going to do because he has to take part in it also. Tell him to let him know when he starts to feel the first steps of the orgasm. When it start to feel better but do not let him cumm yet
    OK start sucking his Dick hard as hell and move your head up and down slow while sucking his dick real real hard. OK when he says he start to feel it getting like it feels when he begins to feel before he cumms stop and wait about 30 seconds then start sucking his dick again the same way and keep stopping every time he starts to feel like it feels when it feels better and the orgasm is coming. Repeat this a lot. At least for about 5-10 minutes or more. Then when you want him to squirt suck his dick real real hard and bob you head up and down faster and faster and let him tell you when it is getting close to having an orgasm then quit sucking his dick and start jacking his dick real real fast until he squirts.

(2) Massage his A-Spot slow at fist while doing step (1) then when he is close having an orgasm and you are ready for him to squirt Massage the A-Spot faster and faster and faster till he squirts. This is a good way.

I have always had better results by getting the girl to do step (1) I came more with step (2) but I squirted more by doing step (1)
  16. Agent0

Agent0 New Member

wats really hot is dressing up in a outfit like a cheerleader and doin him in that.
  17. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

when you are giving him a bj, quickly with no warning stop and hop on him in the WOT position, it will drive him crazy.
    or give blindfold him and touch him in places, and take his hands and let him touch you in places. and then of course have sex blindfolded, it heightens his senses.
  18. downloadking

downloadking Member

Photos:
    Give em that Lil A$$ Hole (LoL)
  19. DarrionG

DarrionG New Member

Yeah visual is always good, but if you want him to explode you may have to sacrifice something else. Let him fuck you hard. It may hurt for you, it may just not feel as good. But most likely he'll love it. Fucking sideways with your legs closed will make you tighter too, that helps.
  20. Upirlichy666

Upirlichy666 Member

i hate that...then again i love it...its torture...but thern you get home throw her down and ravage the hell outta her lol